Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mou is well known to have a penchant for younger hotties

Anyone know anything about Naby Keita? Liverpool twitter ITK's know something bad about him, someone suggested something but it's really incriminating and you know what twitter rumours are like

Oh where o where do we start with our special friend!
During the first lockdown, he did not go home to his house in West London but instead stayed in a shag pad with his young assistant! From here he was rumored to follow a rotation system during the week giving many a chance to perform. In conjunction he has always had a steady mistress to coincide with his wife in all places where he lived. In Manchester he had a female police officer friend whilst in London he was photoed after the Arsenal game in August visiting the home of a lady he was pictured on holiday with in Dubai.
It was alleged that he lived with his mistress during his time in Portugal as a manager only for the wife to move across the country upon finding out. He is considered to be very sensual and passionate according to former mistress reports and perhaps this is what makes him the special one!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen him in real life and I thought he was good looking tbh, but yeah I was going to say this too he seems to of aged really fast because when I see old pics of him he wasn’t that attractive to me, he was skinny and rat looking
It’s the sunbeds, he’s got more wrinkles than me and I am 8 years older
Oh and maybe the alcohol etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Mou is well known to have a penchant for younger hotties

Anyone know anything about Naby Keita? Liverpool twitter ITK's know something bad about him, someone suggested something but it's really incriminating and you know what twitter rumours are like
A while ago a girl tweeted a story accusing him of sexually assaulting her. As far as I’m aware it never got printed in any media but twitter users seemed to think he was in a hotel for a game when it apparently happened. I think the tweets are still up I will look for them.

EDIT: found them// tw sexual assault - hope it’s okay to share these on here since the girl shared her story publicly. If you click the link there is more tweets.

Oh where o where do we start with our special friend!
During the first lockdown, he did not go home to his house in West London but instead stayed in a shag pad with his young assistant! From here he was rumored to follow a rotation system during the week giving many a chance to perform. In conjunction he has always had a steady mistress to coincide with his wife in all places where he lived. In Manchester he had a female police officer friend whilst in London he was photoed after the Arsenal game in August visiting the home of a lady he was pictured on holiday with in Dubai.
It was alleged that he lived with his mistress during his time in Portugal as a manager only for the wife to move across the country upon finding out. He is considered to be very sensual and passionate according to former mistress reports and perhaps this is what makes him the special one!
Well that's completely wrong about lockdown he moved into the training facility with his coaches they lived in the hotel. I knew people thought he was the one with a mistress during lockdown but they were all at the training centre

I
A while ago a girl tweeted a story accusing him of sexually assaulting her. As far as I’m aware it never got printed in any media but twitter users seemed to think he was in a hotel for a game when it apparently happened. I think the tweets are still up I will look for them.

EDIT: found them// tw sexual assault - hope it’s okay to share these on here since the girl shared her story publicly. If you click the link there is more tweets.

saw that she got savaged

The Biggest proof it might be true is that he hasn’t tried to sue to get it removed from Twitter,

Well that's completely wrong about lockdown he moved into the training facility with his coaches they lived in the hotel. I knew people thought he was the one with a mistress during lockdown but they were all at the training centre
It hardly matters where the shagging took place to be fair! Those hotel dorms are discreet and plush

It hardly matters where the shagging took place to be fair! Those hotel dorms are discreet and plush
It disproves he moved in with his mistress. They all moved in to form a covid bubble they left wives etc at home staff at the centre can vouch for this, some have big gobs.
As for his assistant I take it you mean pa?
And I can't find any pics of him I dubai except for training camp...it is well known he has a mistress though.

The Biggest proof it might be true is that he hasn’t tried to sue to get it removed from Twitter,
Not worth it sometimes, especially if he's not confident of the system etc. Theres fake videos around of various different people never been removed and we all know they're fake etc. But I'm not saying it happened nor am I saying she lied but when you look at the thread there's a lot of gaping holes in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It disproves he moved in with his mistress. They all moved in to form a covid bubble they left wives etc at home staff at the centre can vouch for this, some have big gobs.
And I can't find any pics of him I dubai except for training camp...it is well known he has a mistress though.

Not worth it sometimes, especially if he's not confident of the system etc. Theres fake videos around of various different people never been removed and we all know they're fake etc. But I'm not saying it happened nor am I saying she lied but when you look at the thread there's a lot of gaping holes in it.
I think Liverpool themselves would want it removed - I doubt they want one the players being branded a rapist for all to see,

Jose won’t get divorced I think due to religious concerns.

Under the thread the screenshots of the contact details it says his agent is Leo . I am pretty sure that he has agent as Sadio who is Bjorn Bezemer . Something is not adding up . I am not invalidating her tweets but Naby’s English isn’t that great . And pretty sure most moms would call the police or make a plan to fetch their daughter not call an Uber .

I think Liverpool themselves would want it removed - I doubt they want one the players being branded a rapist for all to see,

Jose won’t get divorced I think due to religious concerns.
That's not how clubs work or pr. It wasn't picked up by the papers and she was absolutely destroyed no one believed it so nothing needed to be done

1618344052013.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's why I couldn't find it it's Qatar.
She's very aware of the press isn't she😂 I don't think he's properly married in how we see marriage, I think that's pretty much deaf and its for appearances.
But the manager who moved to be with another woman wasn't him. People just assumed it was But he was at the training centre.

Under the thread the screenshots of the contact details it says his agent is Leo . I am pretty sure that he has agent as Sadio who is Bjorn Bezemer . Something is not adding up . I am not invalidating her tweets but Naby’s English isn’t that great . And pretty sure most moms would call the police or make a plan to fetch their daughter not call an Uber .
That's what I thought. Too much didn't add up

There was this Blind Gossip post https://blindgossip.com/sporting-his-own-bubble/ It mentions Special = Mou?
Doesn't mean it was him. Seriously don't count on blind gossip. But staff at the centre say he was there and so much evidence to show he was. Club lives the documentary etc. I mean he may have snuck off but he was on site and not a place with neighbours. Now I think there was another manager London away from wife and daughter. I say manager. Now ex.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.