Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you his a good lad, and im not out to slate him or anything like that. I was purely stating what I know, and the two girls, I dont know their names but its surely got to be insta models

No, I dont know much about Jude.

Reactions: 1
I agree with you his a good lad, and im not out to slate him or anything like that. I was purely stating what I know, and the two girls, I dont know their names but its surely got to be insta models
No surprise what so ever he’ll grow out of it eventually. He’s got a few older people in his close circle who are hangers on but J.S likes older girls that’s just him.

I'd just be careful how much you trust what people tell you. Ever seen bridgerton where they wanted to spread gossip? PR teams do it. Seen it done they tell fake stories to hairdressers etc people known to talk and it seems legit but its fake to cover up illicit relationships, gay relationships or to distract from other things. As ridiculous as it sounds it happens. Pr teams know how to distract and that's a good way to do it.

Aaliyah C is one I think, she was in Dubai around his birthday

Reactions: 2

Does this mean he’s done with Dream Doll now?

I'd just be careful how much you trust what people tell you. Ever seen bridgerton where they wanted to spread gossip? PR teams do it. Seen it done they tell fake stories to hairdressers etc people known to talk and it seems legit but its fake to cover up illicit relationships, gay relationships or to distract from other things. As ridiculous as it sounds it happens. Pr teams know how to distract and that's a good way to do it.
I get your point and its valid, however these girls and guys who I get the gossip from are people who I have known for years, trusted people. They will gain nothing out of lying to me and others. But hey I will stay away from this site, since I kinda get a feeling I'm not that much wellcome

• Sad
I get your point and its valid, however these girls and guys who I get the gossip from are people who I have known for years, trusted people. They will gain nothing out of lying to me and others. But hey I will stay away from this site, since I kinda get a feeling I'm not that much wellcome
Do you know anything about chilwell?

You are welcome. Of course you are welcome.
It's just those people might be fed lies.

Do you know anything about chilwell?
Nothing new that was already been said on here about the girl from America. But other than that his been a good boy so far, and its evident him and maddison not as close as they once were.

Reactions: 2
Nothing new that was already been said on here about the girl from America. But other than that his been a good boy so far, and its evident him and maddison not as close as they once were.
Been said he's loyal when in relationship but likes to play the field when not in a relationship. Has about 4 girls linked at the moment 😂 one of which seems convinced she's his girl.

Reactions: 3
Been said he's loyal when in relationship but likes to play the field when not in a relationship. Has about 4 girls linked at the moment 😂 one of which seems convinced she's his girl.
Lol but like fair enough, I mean his young, and atleast these girls know about each other. And its great that his loyal when in a actual relationship.

Oh before I forget, not long ago, about few weeks ago, I had a Bayern Munich wag, as a private client. She gets hate on here and other platforms/sites, and to be honest I did not know what to expect from her. Shes actually not that bad, well to me she was nice.

Last edited:
Lol but like fair enough, I mean his young, and atleast these girls know about each other. And its great that his loyal when in a actual relationship.

Oh before I forget, not long ago, about few weeks ago, I had a Bayern Munich wag, as a private client. She gets hate on here and other platforms/sites, and to be honest I did not know what to expect from her. Shes actually not that bad, well to me she was nice.
Is that the one with the odd sister and dates a guy who has had a miraculous body transformation that is reminiscent of Steve Rogers in Captain America? If not I have no clue who you mean😂

Is that the one with the odd sister and dates a guy who has had a miraculous body transformation that is reminiscent of Steve Rogers in Captain America? If not I have no clue who you mean😂
Lol ja, she is actually sweet, nothing like her online personality. I dont know how shes towards others in person but that day it felt like she was just being herself and I appreciate that she was not being a snob.

He’s aged a fair bit in a short period of time IMO

First pic is 2018 second 2020

He’s 26 in September so getting on a bit in footballing terms..
I’ve seen him in real life and I thought he was good looking tbh, but yeah I was going to say this too he seems to of aged really fast because when I see old pics of him he wasn’t that attractive to me, he was skinny and rat looking

Reactions: 3
Grealish is adored On websites used by gay man. His sausage is is extremely popular,
I kind of get why, based on what he looks like (I actually think he looks better in the 2020 pic that was posted than the 2018 one). I'd still rather have Jamie Vardy though 😮

But neither of them have anything on Todd Cantwell :love: 😂

Reactions: 7
I kind of get why, based on what he looks like (I actually think he looks better in the 2020 pic that was posted than the 2018 one). I'd still rather have Jamie Vardy though 😮

But neither of them have anything on Todd Cantwell :love: 😂
Never thought i'd say this but I sort of agree with ya darlin

I kind of get why, based on what he looks like (I actually think he looks better in the 2020 pic that was posted than the 2018 one).
Glad you said, thought I was the only one who thought this 😂. He looks good in certain angles and if he’s styled his hair or not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.