Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to see Jack every couple of weeks in panacea in Manchester a few years back with his mates apparently he couldn’t go out in Birmingham because he’s hated, in the flesh he’s not good looking at all he’s full of freckles bit of a skinny weasel who thought he could have any girl because he was a footballer. Sasha was never there once but I’ve seen her and she’s nothing special.
I’ve never found him attractive in the slightest and don’t get me started on that hairstyle. I don’t understand how he thinks he’s some big playboy. Is it because he’s a footballer?

Reactions: 3
That’s absolutely shocking I know a lot of football clubs simply can’t be bothered to take interest in real mental health they’ll do the mental health awareness day stuff because the FA says so but most owners view it as a business and don’t give a tit about the players and staff members well beings. I know a old footballer player turned manager who took his own life because of years of mental health issues his best friend also took his own life and Barry Bennell was involved in both those suicides. I also think that’s why they’ll never be an openly gay footballer in the premier league because of mental health fear.
them lads so sad to think it was blamed on gaming issues when beasty balls was too blame for the 2 soul. my fiancé was sexually abused by 4 p7s and his babysitter at 9 she was putting his hand on her bits. those skunks need hung to suffer sad 6yr I'm with him n he still scared of me leaving for 1 he my best friend hub to be never I know he the man for me I've been only 2 other men my 1st n my 16yr girls dad who hasn't bn in her life so she has told my man n 9yr old who's mum died of drugs so it scares us what could happen nowadays we drum it into the we mans head noone has touch u unless we r there coaches have been told that about his dad xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve never found him attractive in the slightest and don’t get me started on that hairstyle. I don’t understand how he thinks he’s some big playboy. Is it because he’s a footballer?
He’s not attractive and that hair is worse than it actually looks it’s literally rock hard with hair spray, what I’ve seen and what others have told me over the years who have witnessed him on holiday he would flash wads of cash his attitude was simply I’ve got money so I can have any girl I want because money is what they find attractive

Reactions: 5
I used to think Jack was attractive, and I appreciated his legs and ass a lot.

But it's very obvious he is abusing one thing or another because these days he is looking really rough and not in the good me liking a bit of rough kind of way. But just a really unhealthy rough.

It's just such a shame he is wasting his potential by not dealing with his issues with whatever substances he is using.

Reactions: 8
It was interesting that Pavard was all open about her on his Instagram but since then his Instagram is stricky professional.
Bit late to the thread because I’ve been busy over the weekend with work but does anyone have anymore tea on Pavard, always had a crush on him since the World Cup 😂

• Heart
yes I just watched him on the James English podcast so sad that she even went wi Phil Beardsley n Danny Simpson also rat giggs slept with her at 6 months pregnant worth watch get the hankys ready how he spoke off noone i would be naming then all❤
Yeah she wasn't sure who the dad was for a while

Also does anyone know what happened with Serge Gnarby and his girlfriend because I thought they were engaged but now haven’t they broken up?

Reactions: 1

But it's very obvious he is abusing one thing or another because these days he is looking really rough and not in the good me liking a bit of rough kind of way. But just a really unhealthy rough.

It's just such a shame he is wasting his potential by not dealing with his issues with whatever substances he is using.

He’s aged a fair bit in a short period of time IMO

First pic is 2018 second 2020

He’s 26 in September so getting on a bit in footballing terms..

He’s aged a fair bit in a short period of time IMO

First pic is 2018 second 2020

He’s 26 in September so getting on a bit in footballing terms..
Definitely ages more than two years in those pictures. God he used to be really gorgeous and so cute. Ageing like a donkeys hole, only 25, he looks way older.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also does anyone know what happened with Serge Gnarby and his girlfriend because I thought they were engaged but now haven’t they broken up?
Not quite sure who cheated, but there was a whole big thing that went off, that resulted in him phoning the cops to remove her from his property.

Bit late to the thread because I’ve been busy over the weekend with work but does anyone have anymore tea on Pavard, always had a crush on him since the World Cup 😂
His one of the good guys, genuinely. Basically the only footballer I know that is well mannered, if you know what I mean.

• Heart
Sorry liebe, Im only responding now coz had a busy day and evening. So Jadon basically back to his old cheating habits, two timing girls etc
Not had a public relationship I don't think so no one would know he's two timing etc. Could be they know about each other.

I use to see Jack every couple of weeks in panacea in Manchester a few years back with his mates apparently he couldn’t go out in Birmingham because he’s hated, in the flesh he’s not good looking at all he’s full of freckles bit of a skinny weasel who thought he could have any girl because he was a footballer. Sasha was never there once but I’ve seen her and she’s nothing special.
I've seen Maddison in Croatia last year, looks very basic and not that attractive, and same attitude of Jack. a solid 4/10 for madders. Chilwell looks basic too but not too bad. A solid 7/10 and his manners not too bad either🤷🏼‍♀️

Not had a public relationship I don't think so no one would know he's two timing etc. Could be they know about each other.
Sure its not public but like I said before such stuff in the bundesliga never stays behind closed doors. The girl he was seeing found out thru the other girl in the DM as usual how it goes

Last edited:
James Maddison looks like Noel Edmunds. I think I’ve said this before but once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know we can't put anything past these guys but I can't imagine Rice or Mount cheating 😭
Oh trust me, guys like that who seem goody, are the ones to watch out for.. #justsaying

I know we can't put anything past these guys but I can't imagine Rice or Mount cheating 😭
Oh trust me, guys like that who seem goody, are the ones to watch out for.. #justsaying

James Maddison looks like Noel Edmunds. I think I’ve said this before but once you see it, you can’t unsee it.
😂 youre right!

I've seen Maddison in Croatia last year, looks very basic and not that attractive, and same attitude of Jack. a solid 4/10 for madders. Chilwell looks basic too but not too bad. A solid 7/10 and his manners not too bad either🤷🏼‍♀️
James Maddison knocks me sick he’s absolutely vile with those bitten finger nails and hoop earrings I remember him before he had a mouth full of veneers, As for J.S I had him on Snapchat years ago he’s actually a lovely lad boarding school got his manners in order but he loves the girls that come with being a footballer and he basically lets them know - no strings attached kinda thing and he’s just turned 21 so he’s doing what’s expected, so who’s he 2 timing? Has he got different insta models on the go again?

Reactions: 8

Sure its not public but like I said before such stuff in the bundesliga never stays behind closed doors. The girl he was seeing found out thru the other girl in the DM as usual how it goes
You know anything about jude Bellingham?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.