Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was this Blind Gossip post https://blindgossip.com/sporting-his-own-bubble/ It mentions Special = Mou?
Yes it is him. He never moved in with the mistress as he did in Portugal. He pays her visits to her home in London which is worth over 1 million!

Doesn't mean it was him. Seriously don't count on blind gossip. But staff at the centre say he was there and so much evidence to show he was. Club lives the documentary etc. I mean he may have snuck off but he was on site and not a place with neighbours. Now I think there was another manager London away from wife and daughter. I say manager. Now ex.
You seem to be quite FRANK in your assessment!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes it is him. He never moved in with the mistress as he did in Portugal. He pays her visits to her home in London which is worth over 1 million!

You seem to be quite FRANK in your assessment!
That's the one.

But yeah Mr special is known to allegedly have a mistress but that story wasn't him.

Reactions: 1
Premier league players and managers were supposed to be in a bubble, not hoping from bed to bed in London.
It wasn't lockdown. Visiting people was allowed. We have no idea his set up she might be his partner but he keeps the facade of marriage. It does happen I mean at one point he lived in an entirely different country to his wife 😂 But visiting was ok at that point. She was a single adult household it's fine.
I question any story where the source gives details down to the price of the watch they were wearing 😂

If he's over here how can she expect him to attend court overseas? All a bit confusing this. Sneaks off during training, appeared to be in the same country when he got married etc clearly she went to the papers to force his hand- she as good as admits it, but that back fired on her. If his wife knows and he's still not with her I don't know what she was expecting
This is a wild guess, but I suspect that the player is Anthony Martial.

His wife Melanie admitted that they got married in a small low key ceremony, not sure about the date, but this was after 2018 when their son was born. He admitted in a lengthly post that he has cheated on his Melanie whilst she was pregnant and apologised, pledging to be an upstanding family man. They were engaged back then.

Martial is a serial cheater. At 25, he has 2 children by 2 women. He seems to like older women with Portuguese backgrounds (Melanie is part Portuguese). When he joined Man U, he was "married" to Samantha (his daughter's mother). She had taken his name.

Martial had cheated on Samantha with other women including some X factor wannabe and Melanie Da Cruz (a former reality tv star). He eventually left Samantha for Melanie. It was a huge scandal because his ex gave an interview where she spoke about Martial mistreating her during his affair with Melanie, and how Melanie bragged about how their affair was more than sex and they were in love. She was very vocal on social media about the break up and often abused Anthony and Melanie. His brother defended him, called her out for her lies including her claims that they were married, and warned her against barring access to their daughter out of spite and should be grateful for receiving child support.

With his track record, I wouldn't be surprised if this was his love kid. The man has strong genes as both children are biracial versions of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Watching the CCTV of his 8am car crash you can clearly see that Grealish is going beyond booze in these parties! I think the zopiclone & Vodka rumours must be true and he needs to look at who he keeps company.

I have taken Zopiclone before for a short period of time and those things are incredibly addictive and difficult to come off.
your spot after 7 to 10 days he wld b as its not just 1 at hez taking a magic mixture that is ruining his ability b4r he knows his eyesight will b all fuzzy and his orientation and thats from a ex addict clean n serene 8yrz I cldave relapse after loosing my 2 brothers just 8months of each other both 50 1 wide been 51 on that Oct last Yr .but that's not the right thing to do I've found a new life fought drug addiction 4r 19yrz my brothers would not want me on that tit also I've lost a neice age 11yr old to a r.t.a a bus so sash tell ur clown my lil angel only collecting her paper money the boy shld watch his life rapidly is falling and rightly so xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just a heads up, if Chelsea reaches the finals, we will see Melanie in Turkey aswell. Megz were again unsuccessful to be a official wag😂

His wife Melanie admitted that they got married in a small low key ceremony, not sure about the date, but this was after 2018 when their son was born. He admitted in a lengthly post that he has cheated on his Melanie whilst she was pregnant and apologised, pledging to be an upstanding family man. They were engaged back then.

Martial is a serial cheater. At 25, he has 2 children by 2 women. He seems to like older women with Portuguese backgrounds (Melanie is part Portuguese). When he joined Man U, he was "married" to Samantha (his daughter's mother). She had taken his name.

Martial had cheated on Samantha with other women including some X factor wannabe and Melanie Da Cruz (a former reality tv star). He eventually left Samantha for Melanie. It was a huge scandal because his ex gave an interview where she spoke about Martial mistreating her during his affair with Melanie, and how Melanie bragged about how their affair was more than sex and they were in love. She was very vocal on social media about the break up and often abused Anthony and Melanie. His brother defended him, called her out for her lies including her claims that they were married, and warned her against barring access to their daughter out of spite and should be grateful for receiving child support.

With his track record, I wouldn't be surprised if this was his love kid. The man has strong genes as both children are biracial versions of him.
It is possible. He does have a brother and like you said defended his actions when he messaged Samantha. And he doesn’t have the greatest track record. He has a lot of talent but he seems a bit distracted this season.

Reactions: 2
Might be but by the way she spoke it sounds like the wedding was a more public affair that she would see pics from on Social media and coverage in the media.

Martial could be a possibility too. It seems a few players have the same behaviour. The short Brazilian Man Utd player has limited comments on his posts - unsure if this is to do with fan hate or not wanting his private life commented on. I do find it odd that a foreign hostess would come to the UK and work in Manchester and not London. I would think most hostesses would want to work in the large London clubs, unless hostess is code word for another profession. The girl in the story claims the player lied about being at training when with her so would make them live in the same city at least. Assuming once he is named in a court overseas the name will be revealed online.

Reactions: 3
I would be suprised if clubs allow wags to go to the champions League final. In fact with how bad the virus rates are in Turkey atm I wouldn’t be surprised if the final is moved.

Reactions: 4
I would be suprised if clubs allow wags to go to the champions League final. In fact with how bad the virus rates are in Turkey atm I wouldn’t be surprised if the final is moved.
I'm surprised about wags going and totally wouldn't be surprised at a location move

Fair point, tho its been confirmed there will be fans allowed, so naturally wags are going too since fans going. Ja the covid stats in Turkey is a concern but I highly doubt they will move the finals to a other destination again

Fair point, tho its been confirmed there will be fans allowed, so naturally wags are going too since fans going. Ja the covid stats in Turkey is a concern but I highly doubt they will move the finals to a other destination again
Depends if Turkey get put on the red list. If they do then certainly they will be no fans travelling there from the UK and atm current red list rules in England don’t have sporting exemptions for teams Competing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.