Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan Davidson has posted pics of Lillie Maguire’s 2nd birthday party and I am not sure if Fern is pregnant again or not - she looks bigger than last summer (Post the birth of Piper) but maybe she has just put on weight.
I know someone who is quite friendly with the family and I know that Ferns mum has told people she is going to be a Gran again to a little boy, but fern has a brother so it could be them who are having another baby. I did think the same when I saw the photos of her particularly the ones she’s just now posted on her story. It could just be a little bit of lockdown weight like the rest of us 😭😂

Reactions: 1
I know someone who is quite friendly with the family and I know that Ferns mum has told people she is going to be a Gran again to a little boy, but fern has a brother so it could be them who are having another baby. I did think the same when I saw the photos of her particularly the ones she’s just now posted on her story. It could just be a little bit of lockdown weight like the rest of us 😭😂
It seems to be mainly round her belly though. She certainly looks pregnant to me.

ACD37B17-1731-4104-9F45-4121BC7B33E9.jpeg
Ruby Mae with her mom 9 years ago. Looks extremely different. She’s a white girl but on ig she pretends to be mixed race

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kennedy Alexa is doing a Q&A on her insta. Pretty dull so far but I’m gagging for someone to ask if she’s pregnant and she answer it 😂

Reactions: 4
Fern defo looks a bit bigger but maybe she’s just put on a bit of weight (not saying that in a bad way, there’s nothing wrong with it). bleeping hell having 3 under 3 would be too much. I look after my cousins two under two and he’s only got the two! Couldn’t cope with anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fern defo looks a bit bigger but maybe she’s just put on a bit of weight (not saying that in a bad way, there’s nothing wrong with it). bleeping hell having 3 under 3 would be too much. I look after my cousins two under two and he’s only got the two! Couldn’t cope with anymore
She’s braver than most of us sleeping with Harry Maguire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s braver than most of us sleeping with Harry Maguire
I was going to say this earlier. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It’s not all about looks. Looks fade but how the duck you could look someone in the eye and go “Yeah I really want to have sex with that man” is beyond me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.