Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only other one I could find is Spanish
Never prem league . However theres a few players married and no one knows when they married one plays for arsenal P.A

I'm sure theres a French wedding, but she makes comments about honeymoon abroad and wedding night as if it was here. I'm guessing lower end of the prem table then and not recently played for england because they love go use that card

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Never prem league . However theres a few players married and no one knows when they married one plays for arsenal P.A

I'm sure theres a French wedding, but she makes comments about honeymoon abroad and wedding night as if it was here. I'm guessing lower end of the prem table then and not recently played for england because they love go use that card
Man United player Fred got married in 2019

The stock photo seems to be deliberately making us think he is a white dark haired guy.

They randomly mention Kyle Walker so is that a clue he is English or Man City.
I read the Walker thing as a nod to the fact it happens and one footballer has been outed. Kind of a veiled threat to the footballer that they'll print his name

Reactions: 2
I read the Walker thing as a nod to the fact it happens and one footballer has been outed. Kind of a veiled threat to the footballer that they'll print his name
Walker was only outed because he was Too stupid to cover his legal tracks.

Is the women non English - they have given her a fake Portuguese surname which would be odd if he real name is something Like smith.

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking the woman might not be from the UK/ live in the uk as the article says the footballer didn’t give any financial support towards her medical expenses during pregnancy. You don’t have to pay for anything pregnancy related in the Uk as the NHS covers it.

Reactions: 8
After reading the article several times and reading the narrative, she suggests he is someone who is jealous and possessive.. so I have had a look through and my guess would Kolašinac The Bosnian Hulk.. his wife isn’t dissimilar in looks and if the photo pixelated out is him his head shape is very similar... 🧐🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe Ozil? Just looking at his instagram and last few months he is posting about his faith and Friday prayers- feels guilty maybe and making out he’s a devout religious man? Also a lot of pics of his wife with ‘my love’ on, usually when people cheat or to repel their bit on the side. Married in Istanbul but doesn’t say where honeymoon was. Hope it’s not him though, his wife is absolutely gorgeous and not tacky like this creature.

Maybe Ozil? Just looking at his instagram and last few months he is posting about his faith and Friday prayers- feels guilty maybe and making out he’s a devout religious man? Also a lot of pics of his wife with ‘my love’ on, usually when people cheat or to repel their bit on the side. Married in Istanbul but doesn’t say where honeymoon was. Hope it’s not him though, his wife is absolutely gorgeous and not tacky like this creature.
Ozil had a baby in 2020 which I think they would have mentioned.

Reactions: 1
Ozil isn't in the prem league anymore so we can rule him out.
It's a bit confusing she's definitely in this country because she says he lied about training to go be with her but then thr wedding night bit implies same country too. Unless she's same nationality.

I know I have terrible taste in men, but I've always thought there was something about big slab head Harry Maguire that would do it for me. 😂😂
I always thought he looks like he’s packing. 😂.

Suppose he’s got money, money makes anyone attractive to some people. Look at Phil Jones. He’s got a wife and compared to him Maguire is Ryan Reynolds😂😂😂

As for the married man, I don’t think it’s Kane or they’d have said “English international”. Also Kane seems too sensible and “normal” to go messing about...then again, people probably said that about lots of players so who knows

Suppose he’s got money, money makes anyone attractive to some people. Look at Phil Jones. He’s got a wife and compared to him Maguire is Ryan Reynolds😂😂😂

As for the married man, I don’t think it’s Kane or they’d have said “English international”. Also Kane seems too sensible and “normal” to go messing about...then again, people probably said that about lots of players so who knows
Plus Kane got married and had his honeymoon in the same place Not fitting the main headline Of the text from the plane (which seems to be a commercial flight - Some footballers use private planes for all holidays.)

Last edited:
Thank you
It might not be him through - The Sun blurring out a picture of a white man next To her feels like a hint that he is white.

And does he have a brother - whoever it is has a brother who texted her during the wedding - Kane Is close to his brother but the other stuff does not fit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Harry was packing.

Just googled Phil Jones, I thought he looks like Sloth from The Goonies.

It might not be him through - The Sun blurring out a picture of a white man next To her feels like a hint that he is white.

And does he have a brother - whoever it is has a brother who texted her during the wedding - Kane Is close to his brother but the other stuff does not fit.
Yes he has a brother and sister as the papers always change details to throw people off. The way this woman describes having a full relationship with him is exactly what PVA does with his mistresses. His wife is aware of everything he gets up to but thinks she is above it because he married her and not the other mother’s of his other children. He talks about wanting children with other women and then acts like he doesn’t know them when they get pregnant and give birth to his children. He has at least 2 other children with other women who he has treated exactly the same. You could have a PVA forum the amount of women he has in his life all around the country as he has played around the country and back in Holland too. He married his wife in Holland and then honeymooned in Dubai in 2019. He had a stag which he posted about so he more than likely did invite this latest girl to that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.