Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say this earlier. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It’s not all about looks. Looks fade but how the duck you could look someone in the eye and go “Yeah I really want to have sex with that man” is beyond me 🤣
Fern is very odd looking I’ve seen her a few times she gives me white which vibes. Harry and his siblings have all got the same square head and above status attitude.

Reactions: 7
The kids look like him particularly the older one.
I’ve never seen the kids I don’t follow them on insta or take any interest in them he plays for United and I’m a Man City fan, I’ve seen them a few times in a restaurant and out shopping, she would never have to come on here and see if there’s any gossip on him cheating I can’t imagine he can tie his laces never mind chat a girl up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kids look like him particularly the older one.
The kids are never on social media where have you seen them? I always thought they were very careful about not showing faces. I personally think fern is stunning and not odd looking at all, Maguire on the other hand...

I think she’s a very attractive girl. Also been with him since teen years which is nice

Reactions: 3
I think she’s a very attractive girl. Also been with him since teen years which is nice
Yeah it’s always nice to see footballers who have been in the same relationship since they were kids, usually means the girl isn’t just after his money 😂 I’m always suspicious of the newer wags...

Reactions: 4
I have been thinking recently that the influencer girls are good matches for footballers. It’s not unreasonable to see a young female Insta model earning 10 grand upwards a week. Kind of puts them on a level playing field.

In my young days talking well over a decade ago now you would see all the regulars on the scene in my city while out clubbing. A handful of girls who would just throw a lot of tit and see who it stuck to 🤣. Not so sure if it’s so much of a thing where I am now. It’s all Insta prowling and DM slides

Reactions: 2
The kids are never on social media where have you seen them? I always thought they were very careful about not showing faces. I personally think fern is stunning and not odd looking at all, Maguire on the other hand...
They're careful other members not so much

I have been thinking recently that the influencer girls are good matches for footballers. It’s not unreasonable to see a young female Insta model earning 10 grand upwards a week. Kind of puts them on a level playing field.

In my young days talking well over a decade ago now you would see all the regulars on the scene in my city while out clubbing. A handful of girls who would just throw a lot of tit and see who it stuck to 🤣. Not so sure if it’s so much of a thing where I am now. It’s all Insta prowling and DM slides
Models and footballers have always gone together but not often proper models these days. There was a Victoria angel linked to a footballer but she was a long term family friend and it was false

Reactions: 4
I was going to say this earlier. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It’s not all about looks. Looks fade but how the duck you could look someone in the eye and go “Yeah I really want to have sex with that man” is beyond me 🤣
I know I have terrible taste in men, but I've always thought there was something about big slab head Harry Maguire that would do it for me. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The only footballer I can find with 6month old baby married 2019 isnt prem league
Edit- misread thought she said the wife found out she was pregnant when the mistress was 3 months meaning 2kids 😂
Premier league players who got married 2019 ozil, kane. Anymore?

Last edited:
The only footballer I can find with 6month old baby married 2019 isnt prem league
They might've changed the age to make it harder to guess, I dont usually click that rag but the gossip pulled me in.
Wonder why they changed her surname but still used pictures? surely with the pics it's easy to know who she is

Reactions: 6
They might've changed the age to make it harder to guess, I dont usually click that rag but the gossip pulled me in.
Wonder why they changed her surname but still used pictures? surely with the pics it's easy to know who she is
I got the details wrong but people married 2019 not many.
People who got married in summer 2019. Only one is a prem footballer and he was married abroad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.