Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is JG ‘injury’? Can’t say I remember them giving an reason just that he was injured ?
Exactly. Theyve just said shin. Then it was same as before but that was a break I think, this is just shin. No updates as such like oh hes training etc just apparently back available no easing back in

Reactions: 2
So, questions.

Will Desiree(?) be back shouting the odds and giving us the link to her insta tonight?

And

Is Alexa really up the duff?

Answers on a postcard etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They're supposed to be under section e3 of the FA rules for bringing the game into disrepute by any off pitch behaviour. Like you said doesn't usually happen. It did in the case of the Derby County drink driving incident, it went to court and they got suspended
That was because the incident occurred after they turned down the free transport the club was providing as the event they had been at was a club function.

That was because the incident occurred after they turned down the free transport the club was providing as the event they had been at was a club function.
Yeah but under section e3 any conduct that brings the game into dispute and it doenst happen

So, questions.

Will Desiree(?) be back shouting the odds and giving us the link to her insta tonight?

And

Is Alexa really up the duff?

Answers on a postcard etc
You mean Kennedy? 100% pregnant

Megan Davidson has posted pics of Lillie Maguire’s 2nd birthday party and I am not sure if Fern is pregnant again or not - she looks bigger than last summer (Post the birth of Piper) but maybe she has just put on weight.

Reactions: 3
Megan Davidson has posted pics of Lillie Maguire’s 2nd birthday party and I am not sure if Fern is pregnant again or not - she looks bigger than last summer (Post the birth of Piper) but maybe she has just put on weight.
Someone said this on another thread, that she goes quiet when pregnant. Megan and the Maguires breaking lockdown again then?

Reactions: 3
Im Not sure if it was only Megan and Jordan at the party - suspect not but no one else is in the pics.
Well its outside that's something but daisy is there too and kids count in the 6 so bet the rest of the Maguires are 😂 Theyve gone all out mind. Good job it didnt rain

Reactions: 4
Think we have been dangled a carrot by Deserie and there will be no big reveal then
Looks like it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why are these dipstick footballers and their hangers on always bending/breaking covid rules? I’ll refer to my previous point - zero accountability. Fining rich people does not a deterrent make.

Looks like it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why are these dipstick footballers and their hangers on always bending/breaking covid rules? I’ll refer to my previous point - zero accountability. Fining rich people does not a deterrent make.
Not sure I can name a player than hasnt broke the rules tbf

Exactly, me neither and that’s my point.
And I am suprised the clubs have not cracked down on it simply because economically it damages them when Players cach Covid - clubs are money machines who you would think would want to protect their assets.

Reactions: 1
The amount of food maguires girlfriend put up for their kids birthday... that’s defo for more than 6 people

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.