Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotJackieWeaver

If he's over here how can she expect him to attend court overseas? All a bit confusing this. Sneaks off during training, appeared to be in the same country when he got married etc clearly she went to the papers to force his hand- she as good as admits it, but that back fired on her. If his wife knows and he's still not with her I don't know what she was expecting

NotJackieWeaver

A wag cap would only work if the other big leagues in Europe followed. Otherwise all the top players would up and leave ASAP if even the Europa league playing teams in Spain or Italy pay more than The cap.
So? They want to go abroad bye👋 if they're only playing for money they're not putting their heart into it. But I did mean worldwide football as a whole which I know will never happen. At least its not quite nfl level ridiculous with billion dollar contracts.
It has to have a line drawn somewhere at some point surely?

Miss Sally

VIP Member

How awful

Possibly old pics also there is a definite curve there she's quite toned. If you look at Megan Fox when she was pregnant you'll see what I mean.
Looks pretty recent to me. Looking back it was said about she is 5 months pregnant. Cannot see it.

Lilypop1234567

He had that girl that starts with a Y at his house last week while his ex was a way it shows that he’s fully moved on 💨💨💨 he was quick to replace her almost like her had this pre planned at his advantage. He played a good game he’s civil with his ex and she’s not blasting him publicly and has a new bird. It’s a win win for him
Whose the new girl

jstarrr12

😂 I doubt it. But he did do a campaign in 2011 about encouraging others.
He's not the German player I immediately think of if he said one was gay. That would be another we recently discussed who has an odd setup.
wait sorry i’m new here, the page before you mentioned jack having an odd set up, is this about him?

NotJackieWeaver

The thing is a lot of clubs have very bad eggs, they just cover it up. I honestly believe he will get his move, there is so much money in football and clubs pay absolutely ridiculous prices
Depends, I've heard things. Basically if certain rumours are true and obviously I'm not saying they are, but they're under scrutiny.

Also what was this injury?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
It's not every starting line up its every team and it has to be 8 already. Nothing to do with not making the world cup.
It be made Starting line up - some clubs barely play English players using them as reserves or juniors only good for lesser cups.

Well he has had mental health issues so not surprising that he looks fragile
The press are bound to go for him even more soon - I expect Olivia Naylor’s anti vaccine comments will pop up In them. Suspect also her putting a picture of her son and it being clearly visible that he is mixed race will appear - we all know the Sun loves to report like that.