Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotJackieWeaver

I think if he returns before the end of season he will find it very hard to reject him. Southgate knows the Grealish fan base is now big enough to dictate any manager’s future - and as we know the FA does Not like a massive amount of fans hating the manager for too long.
Yes but if he fails a medical he can't play and that doesn't get disclosed. GS will just get hate. I know the workings of the fa it's not like what people think.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
The guy needs help. What’s more important, the pills or his career? I know it’s hard with addiction, this is why the guy needs professional help.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
It’s a joke, how can you justify TAA missing out due to lack of form and then include a player who has no form as he’s been serving a three month ban and his return has come during atleticos worst run of the season. Let’s not even start on Dier, I mean he seems like a nice bloke but a centre half he is not.
I’m a spurs fan and trust me please don’t get me started on Dier, smart guy but not a smart defender/footballer sadly😭 Absolutely agree with the Trippier point though its beyond me how he was selected.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
It’s crazy isn’t it. They have more opportunities than most and a lot just blow it or don’t appreciate what they have. It’ll be interesting to see how these lads get on when their careers are finally over.
Yeah the clubs cover so much. Aston Villa seem to push him for England for their own gain but can't keep him in line.

Do you reckon him and Sasha are together out of habit at this point?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Yes but if he fails a medical he can't play and that doesn't get disclosed. He'll just get hate. I know the workings of the fa it's not like what people think.
He be forced to be invent a more serious injury which Villa might agree to go along with. He wants to continue managing until the world cup next year so he will Outright lie if it keeps those suspicions away.

You can usually tell as they're very vague. Oh it's his leg.... yeah which part? How?
Illness raises flags too bit usually is actuaally an illness
That and you hear rumours. having said that some people will randomly make stuff up like how a prem footballer had smuggled ketamine onto a commercial plane and was handing it out to everyone 😂😂😂 and he had a picture with said footballer and it was like really????? You really expect us to believe said footballer gave you drugs and a selfie??? He admitted way afterwards he was joking I think but damage done.
Oh what the hell🤣, did you see the WhatsApp rumour about James Rodriguez? These people will literally say anything!🤣

Xee

I can understand not announcing a split for privacy what I can't understand is announcing a split if you still live together🤷‍♀️ why lie? And then why do it again 2 years later 😂
They are seperated but Cathy refuses to let go hence why they still live together. Mats has seen a other girl but they did not stick long.

Und ja, 2014 wags were the best no doubt.

I know of a girl who has met Reus, quite a cheeky guy. But hey end of the day still went home to Scarlett, I bet there are more girls who he sees.

Desperate to get the headlines I presume, unfortunately for Ruby the wag lifestyle just isn’t what sells anymore and Dele isn’t bringing it on the pitch either for anyone to care about her.

The last word I would use to describe Cathy is private, she would do anything for attention and would milk a split for all it’s worth.
You know about most people over here dont like Cathy,

Last edited:

jazzylife

Are there any other good gossip forums that focus more on either La Liga or Bundesliga players? (Doesn’t need to be in English)

Lilliepad

VIP Member
She looks Bollywood is a dire description, I’m so sorry 🤣
Chloe was a pretty girl, wonder what happened with them.

NotJackieWeaver

That was because the incident occurred after they turned down the free transport the club was providing as the event they had been at was a club function.
Yeah but under section e3 any conduct that brings the game into dispute and it doenst happen

So, questions.

Will Desiree(?) be back shouting the odds and giving us the link to her insta tonight?

And

Is Alexa really up the duff?

Answers on a postcard etc
You mean Kennedy? 100% pregnant

NotJackieWeaver

I think Liverpool themselves would want it removed - I doubt they want one the players being branded a rapist for all to see,

Jose won’t get divorced I think due to religious concerns.
That's not how clubs work or pr. It wasn't picked up by the papers and she was absolutely destroyed no one believed it so nothing needed to be done