Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ja its intrusive but nothing compared to the English press.
I quite like the 2014 German footballers and wags is there any tea on them? Cathy and Mats Hummels are a strange pair, they look to be living separate lives but no announcement of a split.

Reactions: 1
I quite like the 2014 German footballers and wags is there any tea on them? Cathy and Mats Hummels are a strange pair, they look to be living separate lives but no announcement of a split.
I can understand not announcing a split for privacy what I can't understand is announcing a split if you still live together🤷‍♀️ why lie? And then why do it again 2 years later 😂

I can understand not announcing a split for privacy what I can't understand is announcing a split if you still live together🤷‍♀️ why lie? And then why do it again 2 years later 😂
Desperate to get the headlines I presume, unfortunately for Ruby the wag lifestyle just isn’t what sells anymore and Dele isn’t bringing it on the pitch either for anyone to care about her.

The last word I would use to describe Cathy is private, she would do anything for attention and would milk a split for all it’s worth.

Reactions: 5
They are seperated but Cathy refuses to let go hence why they still live together. Mats has seen a other girl but they did not stick long.

Und ja, 2014 wags were the best no doubt.

I know of a girl who has met Reus, quite a cheeky guy. But hey end of the day still went home to Scarlett, I bet there are more girls who he sees.

Desperate to get the headlines I presume, unfortunately for Ruby the wag lifestyle just isn’t what sells anymore and Dele isn’t bringing it on the pitch either for anyone to care about her.

The last word I would use to describe Cathy is private, she would do anything for attention and would milk a split for all it’s worth.
You know about most people over here dont like Cathy,

Last edited:
They are seperated but Cathy refuses to let go hence why they still live together. Mats has seen a other girl but they did not stick long.

I know of a girl who has met Reus, quite a cheeky guy. But hey end of the day still went home to Scarlett, I bet there are more girls who he sees.

I have no idea who you are referring to sorry. I meant my absolute favourite wag of all time* miss can't drive
* this is complete sarcasm

I did get that impression, surely after so many years of trying to be successful and failing in everything she tries she knows that herself. Mats seems quite intelligent so I never understood what he saw in her in the first place.

isn't manuel neuer gay? i remember reading rumors about it back during the 2014 world cup

isn't manuel neuer gay? i remember reading rumors about it back during the 2014 world cup
😂 I doubt it. But he did do a campaign in 2011 about encouraging others.
He's not the German player I immediately think of if he said one was gay. That would be another we recently discussed who has an odd setup.

How cute was Ollie Watkin’s celebration today?
You can tell he’s a good guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I did get that impression, surely after so many years of trying to be successful and failing in everything she tries she knows that herself. Mats seems quite intelligent so I never understood what he saw in her in the first place.
No one knows what he saw in her.
Ive seen him a couple of times, never interacted in a full on convo, but his nice

😂 I doubt it. But he did do a campaign in 2011 about encouraging others.
He's not the German player I immediately think of if he said one was gay. That would be another we recently discussed who has an odd setup.
wait sorry i’m new here, the page before you mentioned jack having an odd set up, is this about him?

I am pretty sure football clubs follow their players and wags socials and are fully aware of all the rule breaking.
When have they got time? Especially if its private accounts etc it would only be if it was raised to them . Pastoral/discipline team is different to social media team. Quite often social media teams never meet the players etc. It's the coaches it would be an issue with and they're not going to monitor gfs family members social media etc. Got better things to do.
I doubt they have scouts searching for it etc like the England team does

When have they got time? Especially if its private accounts etc it would only be if it was raised to them . Pastoral/discipline team is different to social media team. Quite often social media teams never meet the players etc. It's the coaches it would be an issue with and they're not going to monitor gfs family members social media etc. Got better things to do.
I doubt they have scouts searching for it etc like the England team does
Oh I bet they do.

Just seen this on the Secret celeb gossip thread
Another story on this in the sun today. The player is going to be named in an overseas court so the woman has obviously now left the UK and living back in her home country. With the fake Portuguese surname I’m taking a hunch on her being Brazilian. A Brazilian Man Utd player got married in summer 2019. The girl in the photo looks taller than the player and the Man Utd players wife is taller than him too. He’ll be named on the internet once the court names him in her home country

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Another story on this in the sun today. The player is going to be named in an overseas court so the woman has obviously now left the UK and living back in her home country. With the fake Portuguese surname I’m taking a hunch on her being Brazilian. A Brazilian Man Utd player got married in summer 2019. The girl in the photo looks taller than the player and the Man Utd players wife is taller than him too. He’ll be named on the internet once the court names him in her home country
We didn't guess at that player 😂😂😂

Oh I bet they do.
No chance. They might occasionally have a nose but the players usually won't grant club staff access to private accounts. Unlike national teams where multiple staff and they're not with players full time They do do searches.
And that club definitely not. They couldn't care less

Last edited:
I'm hoping its not him just because he posts her so much on Insta, was hoping he was 1 of the good guys lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.