Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping its not him just because he posts her so much on Insta, was hoping he was 1 of the good guys lol
I’m hoping it’s not him too. He seems like a lovely family man. I’d be really disappointed. Does anybody know the girls Instagram?

Reactions: 1

If he's over here how can she expect him to attend court overseas? All a bit confusing this. Sneaks off during training, appeared to be in the same country when he got married etc clearly she went to the papers to force his hand- she as good as admits it, but that back fired on her. If his wife knows and he's still not with her I don't know what she was expecting

When did the Portuguese Player still at Wolves get married, He proposed to her in 2918 and she is now described as his wife.

Absolutely livid. That dingbat James Maddison and two other of our players went to a party the other night and broke lockdown rules, so they’re dropped out of sight for today’s game 🤬

We are so losing today 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Absolutely livid. That dingbat James Maddison and two other of our players went to a party the other night and broke lockdown rules, so they’re dropped out of sight for today’s game 🤬

We are so losing today 😭
Suprised Leciester have dropped them - after all the press didn’t know. I wonder if they were track and traced. The BBC has bizarrely not seemingly noticed yet.

Portuguese player at wolves is a bit vague I’m afraid haha
Aged 23.

We are so losing today 😭
The most important part of the season as well seeing as Leicester have a good chance of securing a top 4 spot, god i’d be fuming if I was a leicester fan.

Suprised Leciester have dropped them - after all the press didn’t know. I wonder if they were track and traced. The BBC has bizarrely not seemingly noticed yet.

Aged 23.
Brendan won’t put up with that tit though, I can understand why he’s done it. Can’t understand why they’ve been a trio of irresponsible wankers though.
The most important part of the season as well seeing as Leicester have a good chance of securing a top 4 spot, god i’d be fuming if I was a leicester fan.
We are!

Maybe they went for some cocktails at casa de Sasha

We are so losing today 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The BBC still not mentioning why so presumably the Club haven’t had to respond to the press yet.
Yeah the press have said they are aware of rumours but no confirmation from the club, so obviously can't report it. People who post about their activities to social media need a slap or this. Unlike JG who doesn't post himself In the pics etc some people are blatant idiots who live stream to snap chat etc

Yeah the press have said they are aware of rumours but no confirmation from the club, so obviously can't report it. People who post about their activities to social media need a slap or this. Unlike JG who doesn't post himself In the pics etc some people are blatant idiots who live stream to snap chat etc
Yeah. A lot of people are breaking the rules but only a smaller group are thick enough to broadcast that fact.

Maybe they went for some cocktails at casa de Sasha
I’d laugh if I wasn’t so pissed off. Maddison can duck off in the summer, the arrogant twit.

BREAKING: A Leicester City spokesman said: “The Club has made its expectations around adherence to COVID-19 protocols abundantly clear to all its personnel. It is extremely disappointing, therefore, to learn of a breach"

I’d laugh if I wasn’t so pissed off. Maddison can duck off in the summer, the arrogant twit.

BREAKING: A Leicester City spokesman said: “The Club has made its expectations around adherence to COVID-19 protocols abundantly clear to all its personnel. It is extremely disappointing, therefore, to learn of a breach"
Not forgetting if his gf is pregnant she’s at a higher risk

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Fair play to Brendan Rodgers

unlike others (looking at you Dean Smith) who have made excuses for breaking rules

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.