Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just seen the gender reveal jason doesn't seem that into her either. It looked really contrived and what's with the hands in the pockets when he's kissing her???

Reactions: 2
Is it bad I enjoy watching anyone score against England? Because most of them are 🛎 ends ( I am English)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The big clubs must be shitting themselves right now. If Engkand don’t make the World Cup it’s inevitable a rule saying 5 or 6 of the starting line up in every premiere league’s team must be English.

This England team are going nowhere with Southgate in charge...
The one good thing I will say about Southgate is he likes his players to be role models but unfortunately none of them can be trusted to be

Except Kane but he can be a dirty player on the pitch

Reactions: 5
The big clubs must be shitting themselves right now. If Engkand don’t make the World Cup it’s inevitable a rule saying 5 or 6 of the starting line up in every premiere league’s team must be English.
It's not every starting line up its every team and it has to be 8 already. Nothing to do with not making the world cup.

It's not every starting line up its every team and it has to be 8 already. Nothing to do with not making the world cup.
It be made Starting line up - some clubs barely play English players using them as reserves or juniors only good for lesser cups.

Well he has had mental health issues so not surprising that he looks fragile
The press are bound to go for him even more soon - I expect Olivia Naylor’s anti vaccine comments will pop up In them. Suspect also her putting a picture of her son and it being clearly visible that he is mixed race will appear - we all know the Sun loves to report like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.