Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotJackieWeaver

Premier league players and managers were supposed to be in a bubble, not hoping from bed to bed in London.
It wasn't lockdown. Visiting people was allowed. We have no idea his set up she might be his partner but he keeps the facade of marriage. It does happen I mean at one point he lived in an entirely different country to his wife 😂 But visiting was ok at that point. She was a single adult household it's fine.
I question any story where the source gives details down to the price of the watch they were wearing 😂

itwasalladream

The reason they don’t name the player is because of an injunction, the papers don’t purposely try to send the readers in a different direction, they want the readers to know who it is as much as possible for the maximum attention to their article.

And the article from today... PVA’s wife has unfollowed him
The wife hasn’t unfollowed him. If the story is about him she’ll stay like she always does. She got the ring so thinks she’s is better than the rest. He constantly posts on Instagram of his 3 children with his wife but never posts his other children. It’s really sad he portrays this family man image when it couldn’t be further from the truth.

Xee

Oh no that Is true got discussed on past threads search it in the tool bar
Sorry I've searched for it, but nothing came up to what I was looking for. My source specifically said the girl hooked up with burnie at his illegal house party last year june, and they got blackmailed for it by a fellow WAG. But anyways im out of here cioa.

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Zopiclone washes out of the system very quickly but leaves an awful metallic taste in the mouth!
Anyone whos still partying at 08:30 are not doing so on just booze (unless they're jetlagged!)

question is when will Villa make it public...

NotJackieWeaver

He be forced to be invent a more serious injury which Villa might agree to go along with
Doesn't have to do any of that. He can say personal reasons, between me and Jack. Southgate doesnt easily give in to pressure. Grealish was picked before because everyone else dropped out.

Last edited:

NotJackieWeaver

I think Euro 2021 will be the beginning of the major fall in the profitability of the EPL. For example I can’t see VAR surviving past it and with that will begin a schism between English Football and it’s big rivals on the continent who are not likely to scrap it’s use.
I find this VERY unlikely. They make so much money from sponsorship alone. And they are unlikely to scrap VAR.

She looks bollywood to be honest. Brunette, brown eyed, tan skinned, a bit darker than Chloe. I will try to find a picture somehow
Is chloe the blonde who compared herself to an alien?

Last edited:

NotJackieWeaver

That's why I couldn't find it it's Qatar.
She's very aware of the press isn't she😂 I don't think he's properly married in how we see marriage, I think that's pretty much deaf and its for appearances.
But the manager who moved to be with another woman wasn't him. People just assumed it was But he was at the training centre.

Under the thread the screenshots of the contact details it says his agent is Leo . I am pretty sure that he has agent as Sadio who is Bjorn Bezemer . Something is not adding up . I am not invalidating her tweets but Naby’s English isn’t that great . And pretty sure most moms would call the police or make a plan to fetch their daughter not call an Uber .
That's what I thought. Too much didn't add up

NotJackieWeaver

I can’t remember any footballer ever being Suspended for a criminal activity.
They're supposed to be under section e3 of the FA rules for bringing the game into disrepute by any off pitch behaviour. Like you said doesn't usually happen. It did in the case of the Derby County drink driving incident, it went to court and they got suspended

Last edited:

TatRat

Chatty Member

How awful

Possibly old pics also there is a definite curve there she's quite toned. If you look at Megan Fox when she was pregnant you'll see what I mean.
sutely that’s a hotel and not his place? In which case would have to be from the summer?