Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hearing Wes Morgan is the 5th but that’s not confirmed yet.
He is Getting a bit old to be partying all the tIme.

My guess is someone might have been track and traced as I don’t think any of the press have photos/other evidence of the party because they would have published them By now.

He is Getting a bit old to be partying all the tIme.

My guess is someone might have been track and traced as I don’t think any of the press have photos/other evidence of the party because they would have published them By now.
Or someone tipped the club off. Shame. 😏 how about a hefty fine, and then volunteering for the NHS. Punishing for more than one game punishes the innocent too.

I gotta say I think we're getting to a point when everyone is getting sick of players the money they're paid and the behaviour. There's going to come a point when it collapses as they can't justify the money. People are struggling due to no work and yet players on 100k a week are breaking lockdown etc and prolonging it all. They get away with it because clubs need to win to earn money with no fans. Catch 22, but if players wages were capped might be better.

It’s so disappointing and that performance today showed that it’s affected the rest of the team, too. Morgan was definitely the 5th player, club captain leading by example there🤦🏻‍♀️

Regarding volunteering for the NHS, they can come and help me in my NHS job and see how far they get. We don’t take too kindly to people willingly taking the piss whilst we’re slogging our guts out for the fight against covid (I give the vaccine).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s so disappointing and that performance today showed that it’s affected the rest of the team, too. Morgan was definitely the 5th player, club captain leading by example there🤦🏻‍♀️

Regarding volunteering for the NHS, they can come and help me in my NHS job and see how far they get. We don’t take too kindly to people willingly taking the piss whilst we’re slogging our guts out for the fight against covid (I give the vaccine).
Well done you. 👏I take my hat off to nhs front line workers. These players have literally lost touch with the real world. Need a nasty shock

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When did the Portuguese Player still at Wolves get married, He proposed to her in 2918 and she is now described as his wife.
I presume you are talking about the number 8 ? yes she is described as his wife not too sure when they got married. Some of those players are thought of as golden boys in the area who can do no wrong. I personally don't buy it.

I presume you are talking about the number 8 ? yes she is described as his wife not too sure when they got married. Some of those players are thought of as golden boys in the area who can do no wrong. I personally don't buy it.
I've never heard anything. They keep quiet, you don't hear stories of them out partying etc. Anyone who has met the Portuguese players they've been out with the family and have been very friendly. But the club has issues.

Reactions: 1
A wag cap would only work if the other big leagues in Europe followed. Otherwise all the top players would up and leave ASAP if even the Europa league playing teams in Spain or Italy pay more than The cap.

A wag cap would only work if the other big leagues in Europe followed. Otherwise all the top players would up and leave ASAP if even the Europa league playing teams in Spain or Italy pay more than The cap.
So? They want to go abroad bye👋 if they're only playing for money they're not putting their heart into it. But I did mean worldwide football as a whole which I know will never happen. At least its not quite nfl level ridiculous with billion dollar contracts.
It has to have a line drawn somewhere at some point surely?

So? They want to go abroad bye👋 if they're only playing for money they're not putting their heart into it. But I did mean worldwide football as a whole which I know will never happen. At least its not quite nfl level ridiculous with billion dollar contracts.
It has to have a line drawn somewhere at some point surely?
The money will eventually run out worldwide and they be a correction. Unless Some Country sets Up a global super league like China were threatening to do but decided not to And all the money moves there.

Last edited:
I bet the all top managers in the PL are dreading euro 2021 - they can only lose from it.
Don't think they care tbf. There's still the break at the end there would have been without covid. No manager likes international duty when or for what makes no difference. Just a bit cramped next year with the WC In December. Euros end June season starts September 12th. Less time for stupid holidays and doing dumb stuff 😂

The clubs don't care, they need the players to reach europe and get £££.

Ben Mendy literally had a party with prostitutes in the peak of lockdown and played the week after, that guy sleeps with anyone and everyone. I remember a while back he was following 17/18 year olds from the Manchester area on insta.

I see Lauren (Declan Rice partner) has gone on a day trip to Brighton with Chloe (Mason Mount ex). I wonder how that is going down with the reports that the split was not amicable

Reactions: 4
The clubs don't care, they need the players to reach europe and get £££.

Ben Mendy literally had a party with prostitutes in the peak of lockdown and played the week after, that guy sleeps with anyone and everyone. I remember a while back he was following 17/18 year olds from the Manchester area on insta.
Ain’t he the one people think was arrested for rape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.