Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely ages more than two years in those pictures. God he used to be really gorgeous and so cute. Ageing like a donkeys hole, only 25, he looks way older.
my man is44 and jg isnt patch on my babe nor have I had to go through getting fukt up n about p.s people say we have a youthful look I'd am old hagg😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paige and Raheem finally posted their youngest, Tori-Sevyn on Raheem’s story. She’s so adorable. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Beautiful child. I didn’t say anything on social about either of mine until they’d arrived. Got her hands full with 3 under 4!

Reactions: 1

How awful

100% pregnant????
Possibly old pics also there is a definite curve there she's quite toned. If you look at Megan Fox when she was pregnant you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: 4

How awful

Possibly old pics also there is a definite curve there she's quite toned. If you look at Megan Fox when she was pregnant you'll see what I mean.
Looks pretty recent to me. Looking back it was said about she is 5 months pregnant. Cannot see it.

Looks like Becca (Phil foden’s partner) might be having a baby girl going by some rumours on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Will Sterling be willing to be captain if Kane misses the Euro’s. It’s a hell of a job to take in the current environment and his prior run in’s with the press means He would be the scapegoat for any poor performances.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.