Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo I guess Ross Barkley must be an absolute angel since I can’t find any tea on this guy! LOL and it’s been asked a few times already. I’ll take it then that he’s a really great guy and I have a chance 😊
Well no because when it was first asked several threads back it was stated that according to social media he allegedly has an sti also look who his friends are and the fact he breaks lockdown rules. You only have to google him to see he's no angel 😂

Yes indeed Sancho
Didn't realised he'd ever changed

Reactions: 2
Soooo I guess Ross Barkley must be an absolute angel since I can’t find any tea on this guy! LOL and it’s been asked a few times already. I’ll take it then that he’s a really great guy and I have a chance 😊
Hahahahaha I very much doubt it, I think the trouble JG is having and the arrival of RB are linked

Well no because when it was first asked several threads back it was stated that according to social media he allegedly has an sti also look who his friends are and the fact he breaks lockdown rules. You only have to google him to see he's no angel 😂

Didn't realised he'd ever changed
LOL I could never find that post about the STI where did you see that?

Reactions: 1
Hahahahaha I very much doubt it, I think the trouble JG is having and the arrival of RB are linked
Hm anything is possible. There just isn’t anything concrete on Ross lol. He’s really handsome so that’s why I’m asking 🤗

Yes but not as obvious (the Twitter pic)
I dunno certain pics on the floor came out way before then.

]

Wasn’t she linked to Dele as well? 😂

Ross seems quite quiet but loves a party.
That's the guy she said his team threatened legal action 😂
Both parties flat out denied it but then Ruby's source (we all know who that is) confirmed it in that article. Which was random.

Last edited:
I know we can't put anything past these guys but I can't imagine Rice or Mount cheating 😭

Reactions: 6
I dunno certain pics on the floor came out way before then.

That's the guy she said his team threatened legal action 😂
Both parties flat out denied it but then Ruby's source (we all know who that is) confirmed it in that article. Which was random.
They were harmless drunk pics IMO, the car crash was pre Barkley at the party with Ross McCormack, what a waster he was. I think most Villa fans will gladly wave goodbye to Ross back to Chelsea, his attitude stinks.

Reactions: 3
They were harmless drunk pics IMO, the car crash was pre Barkley at the party with Ross McCormack, what a waster he was. I think most Villa fans will gladly wave goodbye to Ross back to Chelsea, his attitude stinks.
Harmless ok.... and the balloons??? And the people on here who have known him years and his habits and then the mysterious injuries going back years. Yeahs that is nothing to do with new players.
Just forming a public group of people who display questionable behaviour and being all look at us we're a gang just highlights all of their idiotic behaviour

Yes the pics of him on holiday on the floor years back are totally different to drink driving and crashing into cars. That’s your opinion, which you are entitled, as am I mine.
Barkley has shown his behaviour in the press there’s numerous articles on him, trashing a Taxi and refusing to pay until the police show up.’The Avengers’ are all a group of idiots ruining their careers with their antics.
He's just getting more cocky is what it is more I'm untouchable.
That I do agree with. Bunch of muppets the lot of them and apparently villa want to keep the current 2 and collect a third.

Harmless ok.... and the balloons??? And the people on here who have known him years and his habits and then the mysterious injuries going back years. Yeahs that is nothing to do with new players.
Just forming a public group of people who display questionable behaviour and being all look at us we're a gang just highlights all of their idiotic behaviour
I use to see Jack every couple of weeks in panacea in Manchester a few years back with his mates apparently he couldn’t go out in Birmingham because he’s hated, in the flesh he’s not good looking at all he’s full of freckles bit of a skinny weasel who thought he could have any girl because he was a footballer. Sasha was never there once but I’ve seen her and she’s nothing special.

Reactions: 6
Many many moons ago I very stupidly went and married one of this species. In all the years since I elbowed him after one ugly barmaid too many I can safely say that actually NOTHING has changed at all - footballers are generally overpaid, self-obsessed, gormless morons.
I've also seen years ago when the guy who went with jenny blyth sure he was at west ham from Celtic he was a ratbag what he used to tell her he wld b away with his team he was dating a model and my she was stunning younger he was caught up to no good on both engagement and marriage night .also the girl came from a wealthy parents so money's nothing to her I think she would have been with well known football player but the wifes family had to bail out sad they also had a kid now he changed his ways his kid s good on the eye like his mam

I use to see Jack every couple of weeks in panacea in Manchester a few years back with his mates apparently he couldn’t go out in Birmingham because he’s hated, in the flesh he’s not good looking at all he’s full of freckles bit of a skinny weasel who thought he could have any girl because he was a footballer. Sasha was never there once but I’ve seen her and she’s nothing special.
The Birmingham nightlife scenes pretty small compared to Manchester and London.

Loads of Birmingham fans plus more unsavoury elements that wouldn’t think twice before kicking of at him.

Where he lives with Sasha isn’t really your typical footballers area either it’s more wealthy middle class families and retired people.

Edit: Although Ron Atkinson lives up the road ! Maybe they share lifts to the sunbed shop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The Birmingham nightlife scenes pretty small compared to Manchester and London.

Loads of Birmingham fans plus more unsavoury elements that wouldn’t think twice before kicking of at him.

Where he lives with Sasha isn’t really your typical footballers area either it’s more wealthy middle class families and retired people.

Edit: Although Ron Atkinson lives up the road ! Maybe they share lifts to the sunbed shop
Where he lives isn't even technically Birmingham it's classed as Worcester. It's the sort of place when I lived in brum people went why would you want to go there,nothing there. I think Ron lives next area along unless he's moved, there's a few retired athletes there. The one who once dated Dido lives there.

Some people collect footballers like this lady released today this article saying she slept with 10 footballers

yes I just watched him on the James English podcast so sad that she even went wi Phil Beardsley n Danny Simpson also rat giggs slept with her at 6 months pregnant worth watch get the hankys ready how he spoke off noone i would be naming then all❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.