Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai Havertz is the worst player he’s ever seen in his entire life… I like to think of him now and again and hope he’s crying into his woeful fantasy football team
I have to say Mikel deserves a huge amount of credit as he has completely transformed him and has allowed him to play in a role that massively suits him.

Reactions: 14
I have to say Mikel deserves a huge amount of credit as he has completely transformed him and has allowed him to play in a role that massively suits him.
that’s because…

Mik Arteta’s magic, he wears a magic hat
And when he saw the premier league he said I’m having that 🏆

I got a bit over exuberant when celebrating and now half my wine is in the rug 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was anyone lucky enough to get a ticket to this?
No, but I’m willing to fight any person who has…
---
Just to add to the Arsenal chat from previous pages. I have been an Arsenal supporter for 38 years, 3 months and 3 weeks exactly.
Which also happens to coincide with the exact amount of time I’ve been on planet earth…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I love being a gooner.

Over to you United... You’ll probably do nothing but a girl can dream. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Will you lot start a go fund me for my bail if I happen to run him over with my car?
No need. We have the thread bail fund. It’s not just for the stalking of sexy managers. We’ll happily fund your bail. To be fair, we’d happily join you in the car when you run him over too.

Reactions: 14
Will you lot start a go fund me for my bail if I happen to run him over with my car?
I will give you an alibi xoxoxo

she’s young enough to be your daughter, Joey you creepy fucker, she’s literally HALF your age, you big bleeping freak

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The first clip I ever really saw of him was the “f*ck Brentwood” one, and since then I’ve seen nothing to really make me warm to him. The “everyone’s doubting me” video when he returned from his ban like he’d done a 10 year stretch were also ridiculous… 😂
Yeah it was an absolute joke that, like he’d been so wronged or come back from an Eduardo-esque injury ffs.
And there’s no words for the ‘duck Brentford’ video he’s just a huge cock, totally unlikeable

Yeah it was an absolute joke that, like he’d been so wronged or come back from an Eduardo-esque injury ffs.
And there’s no words for the ‘duck Brentford’ video he’s just a huge cock, totally unlikeable
The thing that annoys me the most about Toney (and not just that move free kick against my team) is how hero worshipped he is by the Brentford fans. He bet on his team, their team to lose. That ain't loyalty. He should not be gero worshipped at all. Yeah he did wrong but the premier of his video was hilarious. "Roll out the red carpet" it was cringe and when/if he leaves them he won't care end of. Don't think it will be for 100 million as well.

• Heart
Derby day means it’s 10.30am and I’m on my third drink 🫠 Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

If I’ve not posted for the rest of the day it means we’ve lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just out of curiosity….

Say someone had to do the unimaginable and support Man United for a random 90 mins on a Sunday… What’s the antibiotics dosage and how soon would they recover from ptsd

Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just out of curiosity….

Say someone had to do the unimaginable and support Man United for a random 90 mins on a Sunday… What’s the antibiotics dosage and how soon would they recover from ptsd

Asking for a friend
Easier idea than that. Just drink loads and next day all forgotten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity….

Asking for a friend
For the sake of your stress levels dont even consider it for a sec:censored:

Oh my FPL triple captain idea last week worked well on my autopick team, but on my main as Haaland got no mins and neither did my entire bench lol they didnt swap over to my vice captain😭

Reactions: 10
Glory glory man United! For one day only of course.
I just priced up train tickets to go down to London for the final day… £265! Absolute robbing bastards, it’s a direct train as well. Can get a megabus for £30 but not sure how much a hotel will cost…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.