Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glory glory man United! For one day only of course.
I just priced up train tickets to go down to London for the final day… £265! Absolute robbing bastards, it’s a direct train as well. Can get a megabus for £30 but not sure how much a hotel will cost…
It depends where you’re looking at staying. You might get a reasonable Premier Inn or something like that if you’re willing to stay a bit further out.

Reactions: 9
Look at football bringing as all together today!
Arsenal, Man City and Man u all wanting and hoping for a Man u win 🫣
Some of us feel dirty and ashamed yet we can't stop how we feel today
COME ON MAN U!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Derby day means it’s 10.30am and I’m on my third drink 🫠 Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

If I’ve not posted for the rest of the day it means we’ve lost 😂
Hope you got through that without too many heart palpitations was quite a good game to watch as a neutral. Very soft penalty but Rangers were always going to get that decision at Ibrox. You can just feel the seething hatred between Neil Lennon and Kris Boyd in the studio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope you got through that without too many heart palpitations was quite a good game to watch as a neutral. Very soft penalty but Rangers were always going to get that decision at Ibrox. You can just feel the seething hatred between Neil Lennon and Kris Boyd in the studio 😂
And Boyd and Chris (very annoying) Sutton

Reactions: 7
Was anyone lucky enough to get a ticket to this?
Yes, as a lifelong Luton Fan I'll be there
Came across this thread by chance when I saw the word Luton in the thread title,I'm loving the love for Rob Edward's

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Derby day means it’s 10.30am and I’m on my third drink 🫠 Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

If I’ve not posted for the rest of the day it means we’ve lost 😂
Lucky girl out day drinking! 🍺

That second half was just 😩 my nerves are shattered! 😆

Reactions: 9
Came across this thread by chance when I saw the word Luton in the thread title,I'm loving the love for Rob Edward's
You are clearly one of gods chosen few, and I am in awe and jealous of you.

Maybe hire some personal security til the event though. Some of us (me) are feral and might try to steal your ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s on the 8th April so there’s still a chance for the tattle trip to the end of season dinner 🤞🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please take this with the best will in the world but… I think I hate you. That is all
---
duck off Liverpool!

i have to say it but my god man United are the ugliest looking team ever, in particular Casemiro and Hojlund…
---
duck off Liverpool!

i have to say it but my god man United are the ugliest looking team ever, in particular Casemiro and Hojlund…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ewww I feel angin and I mean proper angin don’t know if I can support this tit for 90 mins think I’d rather sleep with Gucci

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Please take this with the best will in the world but… I think I hate you. That is all
---
duck off Liverpool!

---
duck off Liverpool!

I want to know who does Casemiro’s eyebrows. Like does he pencil them in? does his wife do them? Does he get them laminated? They’re so fascinating
---
Do you need a plus one? Cause we might need to form a queue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does Mainoo score those goals? That's the 2nd one he's scored from a strange angle

Reactions: 10
Seeing fans of other clubs cheering that goal feels wrong :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's what happens when you don't take your chances Liverpool as you should have been out of sight in the 1st half. You have honestly completely bottled it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.