Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking of you all day my @pixxyy ♥ I’m sure you’ve done your parents proud and if you ever feel alone, just know you’ve got the Tattle squad giving you the biggest group hug 🫂

Happy birthday @BDY_97! 🥳 May your team always be on top of the league on your birthday! (My birthday’s in September so it doesn’t mean as much!)

Happy belated to the @Rocket Queen 🥳🥳 Actually may (Y)OUR team be at the top of the league on your birthday and the rest of the season!

Glad you’re healing up @Panda girl 04 😘
Thank you lovely. May your tea always be hot, your beer always be cold and (Y)OUR team find Champions League football next season 😝🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sending love to @pixxyy
Birthday wishes to all the birthdays I’ve missed.

Had in-laws since Thursday so been absent. Hope everyone is ok ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Full-time at Villa Park.

Was there a game? I spent 90+ minutes staring at Unai’s peach of a bum 😍 (and Moreno’s when he was warming up in front of me 😘).

No arrest, managed to behave myself, keep the bail fund open in case I need it in a fortnight mind 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Full-time at Villa Park.

Was there a game? I spent 90+ minutes staring at Unai’s peach of a bum 😍 (and Moreno’s when he was warming up in front of me 😘).

No arrest, managed to behave myself, keep the bail fund open in case I need it in a fortnight mind 🥵
To be fair, when we played you I lost about 10 mins of the game looking at Diego Carlos’ thighs when he was warming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone who had birthdays had a lovely day, I haven’t been on here in a while but I hope everyone is well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
VAR is actually tit. Honestly it’s beyond a joke.
VAR is terrible and needs a massive overhaul IMO and I'm just glad that as a Vale fan we don't have VAR in League 1 then again the referees are just as bad.

Reactions: 12
🎵Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka waka eh eh
60 million down the drain
Kai Havertz scores again 🎵

just had my friend who’s a Liverpool fan on the phone telling me how we are massive cheats… cry more self pity city. Never in my life wanted Man United to win… until now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw this at the end of soccer Saturday! I just can’t warm to Toney at all, gives me arrogant wanker vibes
The first clip I ever really saw of him was the “f*ck Brentwood” one, and since then I’ve seen nothing to really make me warm to him. The “everyone’s doubting me” video when he returned from his ban like he’d done a 10 year stretch were also ridiculous… 😂

Reactions: 16
It's weird how Havertz was bang average at Chelsea yet at Arsenal he looks a completely different player.
A long time friend who I fell out with a few months back (after he made a very unsavoury joke about George best being a domestic abuser) thinks Kai Havertz is the worst player he’s ever seen in his entire life… I like to think of him now and again and hope he’s crying into his woeful fantasy football team

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.