Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to avoid the game like the plague because you just knew erik ten hairs was gonna somehow pull off a masterclass 😂 All I I need now is a goal from mickey mount ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My hope was a draw then again that was my hope before the 7up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just clocked that point keeps us above city and level with Arsenal on points, breakdown over ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The winner of the Premier League will be decided on the final day of the season.

Reactions: 11
How did we not win that 😭
---
The winner of the Premier League will be decided on the final day of the season.
I don’t think my nerves can take that 2021/22 and 2018/19 were not good for my health!

How did we not win that
Unfortunately you didn't take your chances.
---
At least this stat is still intact: Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 134 Premier League matches when leading at half-time (W123, D11) dating back to 4 December 2016 against Bournemouth (4-3).

Reactions: 8
I don’t think so, too predictable. I get the feeling that the winner will be decided 2/3 games before the final day.

Reactions: 3
Quansah made a few crucial mistakes but tbf they all weren’t great so.. on we go 🥲

Reactions: 1
It’s always better (for someone who doesn’t support a league winning side) to have some excitement at the end 😀🤣

• Haha
Should have settled it with the jelly.
VVD and McTominay
---
It’s always better (for someone who doesn’t support a league winning side) to have some excitement at the end 😀🤣
Same I love it. It’s like penalty shoot outs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Garnacho is quite offensive on the eye too - and Fernandes! They’re not the best looking side at all are they, Mason needs some game time to make them prettier!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it does go down to the final day i’m turning my phone off and reconnecting with nature, you will not catch me going through 21/22 again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Garnacho is quite offensive on the eye too - and Fernandes! They’re not the best looking side at all are they, Mason needs some game time to make them prettier!
McTominay is their hottest. 🥵

I work with a girl who fancies Fernandes 😭. I told her if he ever split up with his Mrs she should haul ass to Manchester and introduce herself 🤣.him and Romero from Spurs both are the same font of strange looking blokes. Every team has one. Like just odd looking 🤣
---
If it does go down to the final day i’m turning my phone off and reconnecting with nature, you will not catch me going through 21/22 again 😂
being that you’re playing us I’ll say in advance

congratulations /sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.