Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Halifax Town? My grandads team and one I’ve probably seen live the most (although not since they were in division 3). Seems like they share their ground with a rugby team and it completely effs the pitch. They seem to be calling off more games than playing on it at the moment 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I knew I’d made the right decision not having children. Although I think it’s an occasion where it would be entirely appropriate to get a babysitter in for the night.

Out of curiosity, does your dad have a spare ticket now? I can’t promise to behave myself.
Regretting allll of my life choices. I have managed to get to nearly every home game this year despite having 2 under 2 so I probably shouldn’t complain (still will of course)

I told him he could probably make a fortune selling his ticket but he is not keen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Regretting allll of my life choices. I have managed to get to nearly every home game this year despite having 2 under 2 so I probably shouldn’t complain (still will of course)

I told him he could probably make a fortune selling his ticket but he is not keen selfish.
😂😂😂 I’ve corrected your post for you.

Seriously, your poor dad. Having to deal with the likes of me being mean and calling him selfish because I’m jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Everton have been given another 2 point deduction… I’m surprised, I did think it would be more initially.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like Everton have been given another 2 point deduction… I’m surprised, I did think it would be more initially.
It'll be a shame if they go down, as we've seen so often can be hard to come back up.

Oh I had a little luck earlier with the bank, I thought I only had account that to spend anything its atm only.
So I thought would be a faff changing it so I can use online/in shops. Bank made me a debit account years ago ! So all they had to do was order me a new card. I mean doesnt help with money but least when I get some I can spend it haha
---
And it took at least 0.00001 second for the ' what about city ' comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This isnt me going on about guilt as how would I know but its obv the City case would take longer to sort as more complex 115 etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope you got through that without too many heart palpitations was quite a good game to watch as a neutral. Very soft penalty but Rangers were always going to get that decision at Ibrox. You can just feel the seething hatred between Neil Lennon and Kris Boyd in the studio 😂
It was better than expected to be fair. Before the game I’d have been buzzing to know it would have been a draw, but after that third goal I was just hoping we could cling on to it! Oh though, one more to play and we usually do a bit better at home!
Lucky girl out day drinking! 🍺

That second half was just 😩 my nerves are shattered! 😆
I’m not feeling lucky today 🥴🤒 Was gutting to lose the lead but I suppose it’s better than losing the game!

Reactions: 10
I’m not feeling lucky today 🥴🤒 Was gutting to lose the lead but I suppose it’s better than losing the game!
I don’t miss hangovers at all 🫠🥴

I would have taken a draw at the start, I really thought we’d lose! Yeah still to play at home, could be the decider.

Reactions: 9
I feel like we should expect the worst but hope for the best. I just don’t know what is the lesser of two evils if we don’t win it?
Arsenal will never shut up about it (sorry to the lovely Arsenal peeps on here!) but Odegaard would
Look gorgeous lifting the trophy.
Or City win another.
😒
I'm too much of a hater to want Arsenal to win it, my Arsenal supporting friends will be insufferable 😭

Reactions: 7
Score predictions for this evening?

Arsenal 0 - 5 Bayern Munich. Harry Kane perfect hat trick, Eric Dier free kick rocket and an own goal.

Real Madrid 3 - 3 Man City thriller or drab 0 - 0 where they both cancel each other out. No inbetween.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It will be the Leeds v Sunderland game on in this house - sons dad is a Sunderland fan. I’ll be rooting for Leeds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Score predictions for this evening?

Arsenal 0 - 5 Bayern Munich. Harry Kane perfect hat trick, Eric Dier free kick rocket and an own goal.

Real Madrid 3 - 3 Man City thriller or drab 0 - 0 where they both cancel each other out. No inbetween.
I agree, Real and City will be a drab draw or full on loads of goals! Think Real will just nick it though.

I can see Arsenal losing after all their wins recently. Kane will score of course!

Reactions: 5
I think the Bayern Arsenal game could go either way. With only one goal in it so 2-1 or 3-2.

agree about the Real/City draw.

Reactions: 4
If Arsenal could pull it out of the bag tonight I would be most grateful please. I’ve just had to have my sweet angel cat put to sleep after 16 years, she’s been poorly a while but it was very unexpected today… to say my heart is broken is a complete understatement 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If Arsenal could pull it out of the bag tonight I would be most grateful please. I’ve just had to have my sweet angel cat put to sleep after 16 years, she’s been poorly a while but it was very unexpected today… to say my heart is broken is a complete understatement 💔
❤ i'm so sorry we're a Cat family. So know that pain all to well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please be careful tonight if you're going to the matches 🙏🏼 Saw something on the DM. Hopefully a load of crap but even so

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.