Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Arsenal could pull it out of the bag tonight I would be most grateful please. I’ve just had to have my sweet angel cat put to sleep after 16 years, she’s been poorly a while but it was very unexpected today… to say my heart is broken is a complete understatement 💔
I’m sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would LOVE City to win, but my gut is telling me RM will nick it 2-1.Belllingham is a game changer for them and our defence is very shaky.

Arse will beat Bayern Munich 2-1.

Reactions: 8
If Arsenal could pull it out of the bag tonight I would be most grateful please. I’ve just had to have my sweet angel cat put to sleep after 16 years, she’s been poorly a while but it was very unexpected today… to say my heart is broken is a complete understatement 💔
Sorry to hear. Its always painful losing a trusted friend as they are just as part of the family as a human imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww 💔 I’m so sorry about your fur baby it’s a pain that can’t even be articulated it’s the void they leave that’s the worst, their little belongings dotted round the house 💔

As @Spectacles said those isis knob heads are threatening the quarter finals

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So sorry to here about your cat @NoddyFromToytown I know from experience how heartbreaking this feels. Sending you love and hugs.

Hopefully are lads will smash Bayern tonight!
Harry who???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really sorry to hear about your cat. Very sad. Loved my cat more than my husband. Sending you hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww so sorry to hear this Noddy. It's heartbreaking isn't it 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So sorry to hear this 😢 Pet loss is a feeling that a lot of people try to downplay, but they don’t realise our little animals are like family members. Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sending you so much love 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m going for Madrid to beat City 3-2, Vini (brace), Rodrygo, Foden & Bernardo Silva the goalscorers. Also think Arsenal get a result at home and beat Bayern, 2-1 with Havertz and Kane the goalscorers. No idea which game to watch though 🤔

Oh no, I’m so sorry 😞 Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
I’m going for Madrid to beat City 3-2, Vini (brace), Rodrygo, Foden & Bernardo Silva the goalscorers. Also think Arsenal get a result at home and beat Bayern, 2-1 with Havertz and Kane the goalscorers. No idea which game to watch though 🤔
So I’m going to have one game on the TV and the other game on my iPad so I can watch both. Am a little genius, no? 😂 x

• Haha
Just about sums up how we are feeling in the panda household! 🫣
Apart from the spursy twit that lives in our house 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I’m going to have one game on the TV and the other game on my iPad so I can watch both. Am a little genius, no? 😂 x
I was planning on doing the same until I remembered my ipad is smashed to bits 😂 Might have to just squint through the cracks to watch lol

• Haha
As much as it would usually pain me to cheer for Arsenal or City…

COME ON YOU COEFFICIENT FC!!

B6017FFB-BB57-45CE-AA5B-D43CCA0A380A.jpeg

Arsenal! Do it for lovely Unai, look at his sweet face, he tried to help you 🙃*

Jack! Are you even playing? I’ve no idea, but tell your lanky mate with the (more ) beautiful hair (than you) to aim at the goal. Don’t forget where you came from. Love you 😘

*I definitely have not got a copy of this magazine that I spent money on eBay for, no ma’am, not me…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.