Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to start a Go fund me for city.
Also sharing is caring and 4 league titles in a row is not sharing (just saying)
Screenshot_20240416_164026_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I could just bet on them. The opposite of what I want to happen always occurs when I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@wordzalad you’ve probably seen this but I felt like his thighs (and arms) were telling me to share it here anyway 😏

Can we petition the kit manufacturers to agree on decreasing shorts length? More air to the thighs will help with [insert science], that’s a fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@wordzalad you’ve probably seen this but I felt like his thighs (and arms) were telling me to share it here anyway 😏

Can we petition the kit manufacturers to agree on decreasing shorts length? More air to the thighs will help with [insert science], that’s a fact.

As a scientist* I fully support this.

*im not a scientist

• Haha

I love this! I kinda want to play this - turns out the advertising works 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i'm skint but def willing to rob someone in order to help :ROFLMAO:
I’ll be honest as soon as I saw the way Rob the only way was Edwards! Then I saw he got a mention after the wet floor sign too 🤣 there’s not many men that can flood my basement and to be fair I now think I may be single forever unless Rob gets a divorce…,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The group stages of the CL this year were really underwhelming but these quarter finals have been unbelievable so far. I would be sick to my stomach if I was a Barcelona fan, it was in their hands until Araujo got himself sent off 😬

The group stages of the CL this year were really underwhelming but these quarter finals have been unbelievable so far. I would be sick to my stomach if I was a Barcelona fan, it was in their hands until Araujo got himself sent off 😬
That ref did an Oprah...you get a card you get a card everybody gets a card 😂😂😂

• Haha
Haha wowzer, I left my songs on shuffle and we got the gem of Ant and Dec We’re on the Ball…

That England 5-1 against Germany was the first night I’d ever been to a pub without my parents, I was 15 and I even remember what I wore haha.

then the day that Ronaldinho lobbed Seaman from the halfway line (regardless of a) my Arsenal loving soul and b) me being just turned 16) I got my heart utterly smashed by the boy I met that night!

Reactions: 8
Oh tit, PSG just Remontada’d Barcelona?! The universe is truly righting the wrongs against Unai this week 😌

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.