Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's alright, the class of 99 are coming out retirement because they can't do any worse 🤣
---
I should have put a bet on maguire scoring 🤣 said early on in the match, I'd like him to get a goal and then he does. With his noggin 🤣
I was really happy he got 1. I'm blaming Sir Jim we were winning til he arrived

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So shameless

Err mate your team nearly got embarrassed by a Championship club who played much better than you. What an idiot he should hang his head in shame and as Roy Keane has just said Coventry looked like a Premier League team and Manchester United looked like a Championship side.

Reactions: 22
As a neutral that was utterly fantastic to watch. Feel for Coventry as they did incredible to come back and it’s so cruel that a last minute goal was disallowed even though I get he was off. Still I am not going to complain about a Haaland and McTominay jelly match 🥵.
Fantastic game to watch! I’d offer to be on jelly duty and assist but this plonker ‘ere has agreed to go for girls bottomless brunch on cup final day ….gonna be either absolutely destroyed by kick off or needing the bail fund 😆😆🥂🥂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New Suggestion for the next thread title I know it isn't brilliant but it's the best I can come up with at the moment.
Footballers and Wags #57 Well Played Coventry you should be extremely proud of yourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well well well @pixxyy @HaloGirl @Spectacles

Looks like we meet again
Hope you all have your headlice comb and treatment ready as we all know a certain somebody ( cough Olivia) loves the nit curse on matchday!

Still I am not going to complain about a Haaland and McTominay jelly match 🥵.
Is this why i could not get any jelly today beause between you and @Diddikins you are buying all the jelly in preparation for sexy players and mangers naked jelly wrestling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know it's bad when even Roy Keane says that he is almost getting to the point where he doesn't like them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣
Going to bloody super glue that elephant's bum on that tree for the rest of the season
We shall not we shall not be moved we shall not we shall not be moved!!
Screenshot_20240421_191446_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely gutted for Cov (didn’t help my signal was buffering whilst coming through New St and I couldn’t tell what was going on whilst trying to watch the pens).

Reactions: 9
Absolutely gutted for Cov (didn’t help my signal was buffering whilst coming through New St and I couldn’t tell what was going on whilst trying to watch the pens).
I don't think anyone would have complained if they had won it either because from 3-0 down as they never give up and fought until the very end. It was as if they were the Premier League side whilst United were the Championship side.

Reactions: 16
Hope you all have your headlice comb and treatment ready as we all know a certain somebody ( cough Olivia) loves the nit curse on matchday!

Is this why i could not get any jelly today beause between you and @Diddikins you are buying all the jelly in preparation for sexy players and mangers naked jelly wrestling 🤣
Shortage of jelly alert ⚠ 📣
Sales of jelly are bring rationed due to high sales in certain areas of the country!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So shameless

He should take note from the other united players who although were obviously happy to be through, were also visibly embarrassed that after bottling a 3-0 lead. No one is saying they can’t celebrate but come on 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.