Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
“I’m sorry, Mikel, you need tighter trousers if you even want to begin to compete in the finest peach title race…”

1831299E-34EC-4E73-9A3D-967146DF064C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Lucas Digne’s actual cherub children melt my heart, his wife posted a clip of their daughter watching him from a box tonight, singing about him in French 🥹♥

D288AC52-BD8C-430F-B28C-BC59C07CAC2A.png

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
The thought of it with Katie 🤢 poor Gareth Gates! I think Kyle might have an ounce of common sense and wouldn't go there. Maybe guess it depends if the deluded mistress of his might say no to him for once, unless she wants another kid.
This "model/social media influencer" mistress the article in DM said she has 10,000 followers and travels a lot. Guessing Dubai a fair bit? They all love it there. 🙄
“common sense” and “Kyle Walker” are not things that go hand in hand.

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
You know it's bad when even Roy Keane says that he is almost getting to the point where he doesn't like them.

• Sad
  • Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity….

Say someone had to do the unimaginable and support Man United for a random 90 mins on a Sunday… What’s the antibiotics dosage and how soon would they recover from ptsd

Asking for a friend

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
You have done yourself proud Coventry I hope you get to play in the Premier League in the 2025/26 season as based on that performance today you fully deserve it.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Just watch old Jeremy Kyle episodes - some young pretty girl is on there because her fella is cheating on her and they bring him out and he has three teeth and looks like he needs a good wash.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Man City are every single thing that’s wrong with modern football. I don’t really care if I offend anyone with that but I’m of the age where they played at Maine Road and were literal nobodies. If FFP had always been a thing they’d never have been where they are now, nor would Chelsea, Newcastle, etc.
Were nobodies who played at Maine Road? You might as well slag all lower league teams off while your at it.

Bottom of the barrel stuff what you’ve said.

Hope you enjoyed bottling the premier league AGAIN us nobodies have loved it here in Manchester

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
I'll be at the Luton game tomorrow cheering on my beloved Hatters. I'll have to see if any fans I sit near know of Rob Edwards home situation 😄, my brother's ex-partner's uncle (honestly) is a landlord who rents out lovely properties to some of the Luton players in the Hitchin area so perhaps that includes Rob I'll try to find out
You will truly be doing a good deed. Maybe not for sexy Rob but for his rabid stalkers adoring fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HaloGirl

VIP Member

from Twitter. you can see Harry Maguire going up to the Coventry players shaking hands with them. Antony cups his ears and then runs. dkhead.

• Angry
Reactions: 18