Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know the name of the industrial strength epoxy glue that Gucci uses to create that helmet made of hair? Asking for the UK's pothole repair team.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Arsenal are done now. It happens a week later every season. Roll on 2028 🤦🏼‍♀️

When you’ve loved them for 38 years 4 months 4 days and around 5 hours… and they still let you down. Also Rob is sad and I still don’t get to comfort him 😫

(yes wine was involved at lunchtime)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think that Simon Thomas on soccer Saturday is a knob? He spoke like tit to the scouse woman on it last week and he just keeps talking over her when he asks her questions. Prefer the other guy on the Sunday
Me and my dad both met him on separate occasions and thought he was miserable and unpleasant.

Reactions: 17
I just knew at half-time that City were going to win that game 1-0 because of Chelsea's inability to finish chances that they should have buried. Overall I didn't think it was a great game tbh.

Reactions: 9
I’m crying I fuckin love you Man City I’ve never had any choice in who I support and seeing my Dad and Grandad in the crowd celebrating the goal was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IMO I still think the FA Cup semi-finals should be played at a neutral ground.

Reactions: 15
I totally agree. I think it’s ridiculous that the semis are played at Wembley.
I have always said that the semis shouldn't be played at Wembley and I notice that the atmosphere is always awful in the semi-finals as the crowd never seem up for it, but when it was played at a neutral ground the atmosphere would always be electric and it would get the fans pumped up for the match.

Reactions: 12
Man City are every single thing that’s wrong with modern football. I don’t really care if I offend anyone with that but I’m of the age where they played at Maine Road and were literal nobodies. If FFP had always been a thing they’d never have been where they are now, nor would Chelsea, Newcastle, etc.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Me and my dad both met him on separate occasions and thought he was miserable and unpleasant.
I used to see him around Norwich quite a bit years ago, he was out with his friend and I was with mine and our friends knew each other so they stopped for a chat. I didn't speak to him but he seemed quite uppity and superior from what I recall, I remember saying to my mate when we walked off something like “drop the attitude love you’re only on Blue Peter” :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Man City are every single thing that’s wrong with modern football. I don’t really care if I offend anyone with that but I’m of the age where they played at Maine Road and were literal nobodies. If FFP had always been a thing they’d never have been where they are now, nor would Chelsea, Newcastle, etc.
Were nobodies who played at Maine Road? You might as well slag all lower league teams off while your at it.

Bottom of the barrel stuff what you’ve said.

Hope you enjoyed bottling the premier league AGAIN us nobodies have loved it here in Manchester

• Heart
Reactions: 19
thanks destiny, what a sad liftle life you’ve ruined the season xxxx jokes I love him & Micky even if they are younger than me😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.