Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At United away the other week I couldn’t believe what I was seeing witnessing him play in person. Lazy is the best word to sum Johnson up. Can’t be arsed to make the runs, no passion at all. Don’t see it to be honest
Honestly, you know those players you just want to scream at to play an obvious pass!!!!! Drives me up the bloody wall🤣

Reactions: 2
looked at Twitter and does anyone remember Klopp not answering a question by James Pearce / the athletic last year? He had written the following:

There was some insinuation. How is that ok to write? no wonder Klopp did not want to answer the question

Reactions: 8
Team Klopp, That should never have been posted. I know if it had been a press Woman we'd all just shrug & enjoy the Tea.
But theres so much more in these situations

Reactions: 6
And yesss he was trying to imply that and then expected Klopp to answer his question 🙄
These journos honestly have zero brain cells amongst them. 2020 was a messed up year with Covid in full swing. A huge chunk of people dying, we were in isolation and quarantine. I know a lot of people who moved back with families or ex partner’s wives husbands to coparent and cohabitate bc the world did not even know what was happening.

Klopp cohabitated with a coworker during a time he was spending time with his team and coworkers. So what? None of our business.

Is Pearce not able to think critically ? Or be normal.

Reactions: 14
Was Pearce trying to imply that Klopp and this guy were in a relationship?.
I read the craziest rumour / conspiracy theory today on X about why Klopp has resigned. It was along these lines and it involved Henderson. It was crazy and far fetched but I can’t help but think is there an element of truth to it. Does anyone else know the rumour I’m referring to? It’s pretty nuts and probably a load of rubbish.

Reactions: 1
I read the craziest rumour / conspiracy theory today on X about why Klopp has resigned. It was along these lines and it involved Henderson. It was crazy and far fetched but I can’t help but think is there an element of truth to it. Does anyone else know the rumour I’m referring to? It’s pretty nuts and probably a load of rubbish.
That was obviously a windup

Reactions: 8
I just had a look on X and I can't really find anything.What is the rumour?That Henderson and Klopp were involved??.

looked at Twitter and does anyone remember Klopp not answering a question by James Pearce / the athletic last year? He had written the following:

There was some insinuation. How is that ok to write? no wonder Klopp did not want to answer the question
it's also so clearly out of place and irrelevant, you can tell that James Pearce was really looking for a way to get that in there. so weird. surprised that this was presumably approved by an editor

Reactions: 10
I had watched her tiktok live last night and someone asked how has 2024 been for you so far and she answered ‘questionable’ then someone said they seen her on raya and she denied it but then discussed dating apps with the girl she was with and she said maybe she’ll try it🤷🏽‍♀️

I had watched her tiktok live last night and someone asked how has 2024 been for you so far and she answered ‘questionable’ then someone said they seen her on raya and she denied it but then discussed dating apps with the girl she was with and she said maybe she’ll try it🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh maybe then. Know they have been on & off over the years

Wolves/West Brom been stopped because of fighting in the stands, ffs is it the 80s again :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wolves/Villa been stopped because of fighting in the stands, ffs is it the 80s again :mad:
The Baggies, you mean! Embarrassing from a minority of fans there. Hope we can get restarted soon and Wolves can get the victory. And this is why the game was scheduled for 11:45 am, and no alcohol on sale in the away end...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.