Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
German national team without a doubt. They’ll be my team in the euros if he does 😅
My money is on a hiatus and then maybe the Real Madrid job.Possibly Barcelona, because they want to get rid of Xavi.
Klopp sounds tired but 56 is too young to retire.He 'll be so bored.

Reactions: 10
Even my mum who doesn't follow football as much as I do is sad that Jurgen's leaving.

Reactions: 11
Most important news of the day: Unai has realised he doesn’t need to use quite so much match day wet look gel after having his hair cut 🙏

Stream I’m watching is absolute dogshite, stadium noise sounds like it’s three rooms away with the commentators shouting on my shoulder.

I thought this match wasn’t using VAR? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most important news of the day: Unai has realised he doesn’t need to use quite so much match day wet look gel after having his hair cut 🙏

Stream I’m watching is absolute dogshite, stadium noise sounds like it’s three rooms away with the commentators shouting on my shoulder.

I thought this match wasn’t using VAR? 🤔
Why isn’t it on TV??!

Reactions: 4
And this is how I learnt that Kasper was in Belgium, thought he was still in France

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought this match wasn’t using VAR?
It's only at the Premier League grounds where VAR is being used. It is normally used in the Semi-Finals of the Carabao Cup but because Middlesbrough are in the Championship VAR could not be used as they did not have the technology in place at the Riverside Stadium.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.