Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bloody hell all replays so far will Spurs/City make it a clean sweep

Reactions: 6
It's only at the Premier League grounds where VAR is being used. It is normally used in the Semi-Finals of the Carabao Cup but because Middlesbrough are in the Championship VAR could not be used as they did not have the technology in place at the Riverside Stadium.
Yeah it had been misreported on Twitter the other day as the FA’s site didn’t list VAR officials on our match for some reason, so everyone thought it was a bit suspect haha… must have been a mistake!

Good game, Emi is incredible, we’d have been about 5-0 down without him. Happy to get a rematch although we could have done without an extra game 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think it was a foul too and I can bet that if it was Tottenham scoring that goal at the Etihad it would have been disallowed.
If it was Romero I can bet my life that it’d have been ruled out and he’d have had a red card🤣

Oh welllllllllll, my biggest take is that Brennan Johnson is Ryan Sessegnon number two. What a waste of money. My boyfriend keeps telling me “he’ll come good” what in 2040? duck off. I miss Son and Sarr😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love you @Shhhh111 @Snoopysnoop123 😘😘

I didn’t mean what I said before, let me know we’re still besties 👯 I’ll knock on for you tomorrow if you want to play out

Hi any other spurs fans 😘😘

Text Back love yours truly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I understand that goalkeepers have to be stronger, but the problem I have is that every time City had a corner Dias was constantly blocking off Vicario which in my book is classed as obstruction as it was preventing him from having the chance to catch the ball.

Reactions: 8
Errr… for obvious reasons I don’t pay much attention to West Brom news, but why has it taken watching Midlands Today this evening to discover they have quite a cute manager in Carlos Corberán? Of course he’s Spanish 😂

• Haha
haven't heard that about Klopp, but have heard that Allison is very nice. I've also heard that James Milner is quite unpleasant (which despite being an Everton fan like you, I struggle to believe?!)
Yeah I’d heard Allison was nice a few times which I was happy about cos he’s the one Liverpool player I actually think seemed nice (there’s 1 every few years lol) my boyfriend meets a lot of footballers through work so it’s always interesting to see who is nice and not. He loved Alex Iwobi, he’s met Kane and he met Lampard just after he was sacked at Everton who were all lovely. He’s obviously v neutral in that he doesn’t support Everton or a team that would be against Liverpool

Screenshot 2024-01-27 000518.png

Least surprising news ever.Neymar has got someone else pregnant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah I’d heard Allison was nice a few times which I was happy about cos he’s the one Liverpool player I actually think seemed nice (there’s 1 every few years lol) my boyfriend meets a lot of footballers through work so it’s always interesting to see who is nice and not. He loved Alex Iwobi, he’s met Kane and he met Lampard just after he was sacked at Everton who were all lovely. He’s obviously v neutral in that he doesn’t support Everton or a team that would be against Liverpool
One of my colleagues told me he’s met Joey Barton and that he was really nice to him (my colleague), so I told him “it’s because you’re a man” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
29 🤮🤮🤮 ( he is 86)
She is actually 33/ 34. she was 29 at the time of the offences...

US Attorney Damian Williams’ office had charged Lewis with divulging inside stock information to his ex-girlfriend Carolyn Carter — Miss US Virgin Islands 2016 — and pilots Bryan Waugh and Patrick O’Connor between 2019 and 2021.

she has not been charged.When they started dating he was 76 and she was 23 🤮

Then there is this interview from 2019 where Joe refers to her as HIS GRAND DAUGHTER 🤮https://baodanang.vn/english/society/201905/british-billionaire-visits-golden-bridge-3176414/

From the fail
The pair were 'in a romantic relationship from approximately 2013 to 2020' according to a court document. (In 2019, they were photographed together when his yacht appeared in Vietnam.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Love you @Shhhh111 @Snoopysnoop123 😘😘

I didn’t mean what I said before, let me know we’re still besties 👯 I’ll knock on for you tomorrow if you want to play out

Hi any other spurs fans 😘😘

Text Back love yours truly
Sorry, me and @Snoopysnoop123 are going to @Rocket Queen ’s to watch Sonny’s goal against Burnley on DVD and see which Spurs player we’re going to marry by one of those paper origami predictors. Let’s try again on April 21st. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, me and @Snoopysnoop123 are going to @Rocket Queen ’s to watch Sonny’s goal against Burnley on DVD and see which Spurs player we’re going to marry by one of those paper origami predictors. Let’s try again on April 21st. 😘
I’m with you all the way! Miss Sonny so much ….but on we go ☹….can I have hot Micky please on our paper predictor (used to love those at school ha) x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
looked at Twitter and does anyone remember Klopp not answering a question by James Pearce / the athletic last year? He had written the following:
From here, it is accepted internally that the club carried out a shambolic PR strategy lead by the head of press Matt McCann - who spent the summer of 2020 living with Klopp in a Liverpool apartment while the manager's wife spent time in Germany."
There was some insinuation. How is that ok to write? no wonder Klopp did not want to answer the question

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
looked at Twitter and does anyone remember Klopp not answering a question by James Pearce / the athletic last year? He had written the following:

There was some insinuation. How is that ok to write? no wonder Klopp did not want to answer the question
Was Pearce trying to imply that Klopp and this guy were in a relationship?.

• Wow
If it was Romero I can bet my life that it’d have been ruled out and he’d have had a red card🤣

Oh welllllllllll, my biggest take is that Brennan Johnson is Ryan Sessegnon number two. What a waste of money. My boyfriend keeps telling me “he’ll come good” what in 2040? duck off. I miss Son and Sarr😭
At United away the other week I couldn’t believe what I was seeing witnessing him play in person. Lazy is the best word to sum Johnson up. Can’t be arsed to make the runs, no passion at all. Don’t see it to be honest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.