Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Baggies, you mean! Embarrassing from a minority of fans there. Hope we can get restarted soon and Wolves can get the victory. And this is why the game was scheduled for 11:45 am, and no alcohol on sale in the away end...
I dont know how I typed it wrong as I was thinking yay @wordzalad lads are winning 🙈

Reactions: 6
Just watching this. Some fans are such idiots. And it’s those same fans who say “I don’t understand why we can’t drink in the stands like they do in other countries” and are genuinely baffled why they can’t. English football fans have shown time and time again they can’t be trusted to behave themselves.

Reactions: 22
Players families are in one of the areas where the fighting has broken out.

Disgusting behaviour from fans.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Need drug testing for some of these idiots, presume it’s WBA fans? Why would any of their players want to play there again with that trouble?
---
Just watching this. Some fans are such idiots. And it’s those same fans who say “I don’t understand why we can’t drink in the stands like they do in other countries” and are genuinely baffled why they can’t. English football fans have shown time and time again they can’t be trusted to behave themselves.
Many hooligans of other leagues too, Legia Warsaw fans caused huge trouble

Reactions: 9
How bad is it when, partway through a game you’re playing in, you have to remove your family from an area because the crowd are behaving like animals? At least our game had finished when it happened to our players!

Reactions: 15
Shocking to see, especially when there's kids in the stand. I hope everyone's OK & no one injured. I'd hazard a guess that it will continue after they leave the stadium.
I can't believe in this day & age that people need to behave like that at a football game.
All those involved will be getting banned from games so well done to yourselves

Reactions: 19
According to Wolves local journos, it all started when WBA fan threw a bottle at Doherty and it hit (and injured) a ball boy. There were a few idiotic Wolves fans in the home section — the Hawthorns would be the last place I would try to go in the home end, but goodness, if you're going to do it, pipe the f**k down and don't get your Wolves shirt out! Really hope that no one is too badly injured. So effing embarrassing.

Might have helped if West Brom had given us a slightly more generous allocation, though however many tickets they gave us, it would never have been anywhere near enough for everyone who wanted to go.

Reactions: 13
Absolute morons. Lifetime ban from all stadiums should be the minimum in these situations, they just don’t learn and don’t care who else is nearby. Hope they can kick on with the game and everyone gets home safely.

---
Haha (oh there’s people in the comments thinking he’s being serious 🤦🏻‍♀️)

---
😂
6E4E3506-EB6D-4F4C-9B22-A9B6D210E203.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Even without beer being served in the ground, pubs in the Black Country were all open early today. My local was open and serving from 9am. I’ve heard of ones being open even earlier, there would have been a fair few in that ground who would have had more than enough before they even got there.

Even without beer being served in the ground, pubs in the Black Country were all open early today. My local was open and serving from 9am. I’ve heard of ones being open even earlier, there would have been a fair few in that ground who would have had more than enough before they even got there.
That’s part of the problem because, even with early kick off games, you have pubs that will open from about 8am.

It’s a joke. As a student I briefly worked in the Whistlestop in Sheffield train station, police came in on my 2nd ever shift (where I’d been left to serve alone…) to tell us not to sell alcohol due to anticipated trouble at the United game (can’t recall who the visiting team were but they were local, not Wednesday though).

Obviously the beers are stacked everywhere in those shops so I - at the time a 19 year old girl - had to deal with loads of aggy dickheads, including one already pissed prat who started snarling in my face and threatening me… until the lovely 6ft something brick shithouse of a chap I’d just sold a lighter to told him to get the duck away from me and get out. Absolute nightmare, and when I finished the whole station was surrounded by mounted police… I didn’t bother turning up for my 3rd shift put it that way.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It shouldn’t be the case but it’s madness that people took their kids to that match, even without the trouble it’s not the atmosphere for children.

Reactions: 10
It shouldn’t be the case but it’s madness that people took their kids to that match, even without the trouble it’s not the atmosphere for children.
Unfortunately, this!! A derby is no place for kids to be, even in the “safety” of the family section. Are they even paying attention to the game before the age of 6?!

Reactions: 12
And now we have Albion again in the next round. Suspect this one will be a rather more sedate affair, even if Brighton have been our bogey team for years now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.