Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Kyle uses the world 'whilst'. As someone who works in comms, it always baffles me why so many statements supposedly authored by a person use that word when pretty much no one does in reality.

I asked ChatGPT to provide Kyle's actual first draft. LOL.

Alright folks, gotta admit, Annie's an absolute legend, and I'm sorry for any hassle I've caused her. She's been ride or die for me for ages, and that ain't changing, especially for the sake of our kids. Need some space for the whole fam, especially the little ballers, while we tackle these tough times. Appreciate the support, team.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a weak statement.Sorry for all the upset I've caused!.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

😭

Excuse me while I go watch A day with Eric Dier for the millionth time 😢
Might rewatch spurs all or nothing just the Eric bits
---
I thought Eric was going to Bayern on a permanent deal but he's only joined them on loan, although Bayern do have the option to sign him for a further year after the loan contract ends. So, if it doesn't work out and Bayern don't sign him permanently then he will be a free agent as his contract at Spurs runs out at the end of the season.
I can see him wanting to go back to Portugal tbf or his wife has roots all around Europe
---
Probably because she didn’t need Ashley as she’d already bagged herself John Stones.
And probably was court ordered
---
That seems ill advised. Extremely thin.
I mean they’ve gone for the same woman that did Colleen rooneys PR. She’s representing both him and Annie, so something’s cooking behind the scenes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Think she’s on the ozempic diet, she has that classic ozempic face.
Oh wow, I hadn’t seen a photo of her in a while (refuse to read DM and not giving her followers a boost and all) and yes to the injections. That can’t be healthy so soon after a miracle child that she’s of course pumping for?

Reactions: 7
If my boyfriend cheated on me with an absolute beggy scruff, had two children with her and repeatedly made an arse out of himself, and then said “sorry for any upset I’ve caused” I would need a defence lawyer not a divorce one cause I’d have ran him over with my car and reversed.

apologising like he forgot to pick up a parcel 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If my boyfriend cheated on me with an absolute beggy scruff, had two children with her and repeatedly made an arse out of himself, and then said “sorry for any upset I’ve caused” I would need a defence lawyer not a divorce one cause I’d have ran him over with my car and reversed.

apologising like he forgot to pick up a parcel 😭
✂ me too

Reactions: 10
Hope Annie takes him to the cleaners .

Her and Stone's ex have been a victim of these awful types that will do anything to be with a footballer.

Speaking of those types .... Britney and Nicole hagan are in Dubai on holiday.

Reactions: 13
So Kyle has moved to a 'central Manchester flat'.
Do you think it is the same one that all the others seem to live in? That City seem to have some deal with?

Maybe he is already being a bad influence on them - and yes, I'm thinking of Ruben Dias /Arabella Chi.

Reactions: 9
So Kyle has moved to a 'central Manchester flat'.
Do you think it is the same one that all the others seem to live in? That City seem to have some deal with?

Maybe he is already being a bad influence on them - and yes, I'm thinking of Ruben Dias /Arabella Chi.
Probably just influenced by his dick tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ladies and Gents buckle in… for those who cba to keep up with us nosey bastards on the LG thread, the latest DM story has all but confirmed Annies pregnant…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ladies and Gents buckle in… for those who cba to keep up with us nosey bastards on the LG thread, the latest DM story has all but confirmed Annies pregnant…
Honestly my 💔 breaks for Annie so much. Stay strong Annie we all ❤ you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.