Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stolen from the LG thread but jesus, she HATES annie 😭 vile vile woman. Someone pointed out on boxing day she posted on her story “calm before the storm” she’s RANCID.

IMG_1458.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ladies and Gents buckle in… for those who cba to keep up with us nosey bastards on the LG thread, the latest DM story has all but confirmed Annies pregnant…
As much I respect that these are people’s real lives, I did have to explain to a friend today that this kind of drama is why I don’t bother watching TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stolen from the LG thread but jesus, she HATES annie 😭 vile vile woman. Someone pointed out on boxing day she posted on her story “calm before the storm” she’s RANCID.

View attachment 2685532
I hope Annie drags that vile woman through the courts, Colleen Rooney style! I've seen some other posts about her harassing and basically blackmailing Kyle. Of course he's a massive, disgusting knob who all women should stay clear of but that little witch has a fucked up mind doing this in hope of bagging Kyle bleeping Walker! 🤢

Reactions: 23

View attachment 2685532
Kyle is so cruel to do that in secret to poor Annie. He could have been a man and told her not have that vile woman send Annie a picture ruining her Christmas and causing her pain if Annie is indeed pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Daily Fail suggesting Annie being pregnant will be a happy event. I really hope she is happy but she must be going through hell dealing with that rat and the nut job side piece. Imagine going after a married man and deliberately getting pregnant again. She is twisted and cares only about herself not those poor kids.

Reactions: 20
I see people in the Daily Mail comments are suggesting that a 3rd baby momma is incoming.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Lauren with her muddy non-blended contour is vile but Kyle is even worse. Imagine knowing how much Lauren hates Annie and the comments she’s made publicly about her, and then choosing to go in for seconds. He doesn’t love or respect Annie at all. I hope for her kids sake she goes through with the divorce.

Reactions: 24
The LG thread will explode once she sells her story to a Sunday paper.
He can't keep it in his pants & she's desperate to keep up her "celebrity" lifestyle, if humping a married footballer makes her a celeb that is??!
Why either went there again is the million dollar question, if he is the father

Reactions: 15
I see people in the Daily Mail comments are suggesting that a 3rd baby momma is incoming.
They might not even know it 100% but amount of bonking around he does, odds are high.
Remember the story about a England player paying a Woman 20k to abort, I'd bet Lyra it was him

Reactions: 13
Remember the story about a England player paying a Woman 20k to abort, I'd bet Lyra it was him
You are definitely on to something with that and now I wouldn't be surprised if it was him as in the article it mentioned that the footballer is married and has children.

Lauryn and Kyle do not deserve any happiness nor peace. Vile people 🤢

Yay! So deserved. Wish he’d got a haircut for it though 😂

Also, I did some stalking and found this photo. She’s living my dream 💔🤣
Tell me about it 🥲

Well… she isn’t, but the woman he cheated on with that one is… yes our lovely Unai is a bit of a dirty dog too 😬

The part of me that likes being an unpaid FBI agent loves this stuff let me tell you 😅 So the lady in that photo is the woman he had an affair with whilst at Arsenal, then when she went to the press about it a couple of years later it came out that he had a long term partner back in Spain (he was married to another woman prior to that). She obviously took him back (don’t worry love, I get it 😅) as she’s been pictured with him a few times since and I think they may be married (there’s a bit more gossip about all this that I think may come out in time but I’m not going to say anything until it does - alas no, I am not another woman in his rotation, it’s not that 😂)

Going back to the British woman he was seeing, apparently he blamed her for bringing him bad luck when she split up with him a couple of months before Arsenal fired him, and although it’s crappy of her to go to the press (he’s clearly very very private), he still came across as very on brand as she said he was watching multiple football games simultaneously in bed 😅 God I love him, he’s such a dork.

So you can keep your Kyle Walker drama, quiet prem manager love life drama is the good stuff I’m sure you’ll all agree 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2685532

It's clear that Annie ended the marriage and that she could have Kyle back if she wanted. (Hope she doesn't, obvs). I hope Annie feels some satisfaction from knowing that she got everything that Lauryn actually cares about: attending games as a proper WAG, being known as Mrs. Kyle Walker, and public support. Kyle will never officially claim Lauryn. That man is currently separated from Annie yet he chooses to be in a flat instead going to Lauryn's house. Lauryn can act as smug as she wants on social media. It won't change the fact that Annie has all of the power.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.