Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jermaine Pennant up to his old tricks again 🙄

My Dad use to date a lady who's daughter was dating Jermaine Pennant. Think it was around 2008/2009 ? My dad has had a lot of gf, probably why he liked Pennant 🙄

Reactions: 8
I know Rob Edwards is fit and all but he don’t have to live with a Brighton fan so can he just not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or she doesn’t want him to cut money off from her? Pretty sure she lived with them for a while and is always tagging along on holidays
I hope she is back living with Annie she’s going to need the help with 3 wee lads and a new baby.
And kick the tit out of him in a lift. I’d like to see that CCTV!
I think Annie’s dad would like to do this but if not I agree Ma Foden is the very lady for the job

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always said I wouldn’t want this but if it’s to document Klopp’s last season then i’m all for it.

And onto more pressing matters, we have a thrilling 1-1 draw coming against Chelsea tonight! Genuinely don’t think either of us have won a game against each other (outwith pens) since the lockdown era 😭

Reactions: 8
Think i'm joining you all :love: Can we change his name though as my Dad was called Rob :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
oh thats just as bad thats my Mum's name :ROFLMAO:
---

yup her middle name is Glennis so everyone has called her Glen since she was a kid haha
@pixxyy I deleted my post as I did not know if that was too identifying . ❤

So guests heard Marcus Rashford arguing with that girl at 3am. She went downstairs in tears and asked for another room. The press want to find her so this aint over

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.