Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand the sister’s anger but honestly, it’s like Kyle is being fought over. It’s just feeding his ego having all these women fighting about him. He was just as cruel as Lauren, yet no mention of any of that.
I also wonder how Lauren spends so much time on social media when she has two very young kids. They must just be left to their own devices while she sits obsessing over her phone. I feel so sorry for her poor children 😞

Reactions: 16
I understand the sister’s anger but honestly, it’s like Kyle is being fought over. It’s just feeding his ego having all these women fighting about him. He was just as cruel as Lauren, yet no mention of any of that.
I also wonder how Lauren spends so much time on social media when she has two very young kids. They must just be left to their own devices while she sits obsessing over her phone. I feel so sorry for her poor children 😞
I can completely understand why shes only said something about Lauryn and not Kyle. I'd be the same, I wouldn't be publicly slagging off Kyle purely for the sake of the children. They don't need to see their aunt criticising their dad, that wouldn't be fair.

Reactions: 10
It’s all very much playground at this point. Was there really a need for Sian to post a story? I get defending your sister but maybe take it out on the guy who did the tell all and doesn’t seem to be able to wrap his dick. Her account used to be private and she’d only go public when major things would happen.
Also what’s the point in bringing up the coffee, that’s what Kyle said in his interview not lauryn (unless I’ve missed something)
I think she is defending her sister and would love to get torn into Kyle. Maybe worried if Annie takes him back it will make it harder for her and the boys if her sister made it clear she hates her lying cheating bil.

Reactions: 12
I can completely understand why shes only said something about Lauryn and not Kyle. I'd be the same, I wouldn't be publicly slagging off Kyle purely for the sake of the children. They don't need to see their aunt criticising their dad, that wouldn't be fair.
Fair point, however these kids have seen a lot worse due to their father’s actions.

Reactions: 9
Maybe they should leave the deluded tart to it and deal with her through the legal route rather than posting stories. Kyle has embarrassed himself even more doing that bizarre interview and has just given Lauryn more ammunition to come back at it him. If she's lying, then get then lawyers in. He's a scumbag just like her but I think the truth is somewhere between what she says and he says and he probably knows this as it will cause more tit between him and annie

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see on SSN last night the video of Tom Lockyer back at Luton? I think it was via Lutons media anyway. But it was good to see him visit his team mates who clearly have missed him, good to see him chat away on what he's has been doing and he now loves Lego!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she is defending her sister and would love to get torn into Kyle. Maybe worried if Annie takes him back it will make it harder for her and the boys if her sister made it clear she hates her lying cheating bil.
Or she doesn’t want him to cut money off from her? Pretty sure she lived with them for a while and is always tagging along on holidays

Reactions: 9
The DM are saying that Rhodri Gigg’s ex wife (who had the affair with Ryan) is now engaged to a new man, and that he left his wife for her… 🙄 she just seems so messy as person.

So she’s now wrecked 3 marriages? Alongside the cheating men involved obviously.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see on SSN last night the video of Tom Lockyer back at Luton? I think it was via Lutons media anyway. But it was good to see him visit his team mates who clearly have missed him, good to see him chat away on what he's has been doing and he now loves Lego!
Aww that's good news. Wonder if he'll be back playing at some point.

Reactions: 7
So she slags off the mother of their half siblings instead.…
it’s all a car crash. Kyle is disgusting, Annie is a doormat and will ultimately go back. He was hosting sex parties during lock down and getting his Willy out in pubs.So cheating with Lauryn was hardly surprising.
Jeremy Kyle show participants with money is all they are.

• Heart
Annie's sisters should have just taken the Solange Knowles route. Keep it private! That's what Annie asked for. All she is doing is fueling the fire with posting social media posts. Lozza is clearly not well, and she could be starting her off again.

Reactions: 8
Annie's sisters should have just taken the Solange Knowles route. Keep it private! That's what Annie asked for. All she is doing is fueling the fire with posting social media posts. Lozza is clearly not well, and she could be starting her off again.
And kick the tit out of him in a lift. I’d like to see that CCTV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she did it because of the pics/video of Kyle with Kairo. As Annie had seen it Boxing Day so only point to leaking them would be to twist the knife in further.
Which with Annie being pregnant I understand Sian's reaction.
Also I bet most who read the story wont know about all the stuff Lauryn has posted towards Annie.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she did it because of the pics/video of Kyle with Kairo. As Annie had seen it Boxing Day so only point to leaking them would be to twist the knife in further.
Which with Annie being pregnant I understand Sian's reaction.
Also I bet most who read the story wont know about all the stuff Lauryn has posted towards Annie.
Probably. I just think everyone now needs to put this story to bed. More it goes on the move attention Annie is getting which she doesn't need. I don't see a way Annie could forgive Kyle after this. Those kids and that betrayal isnt going to go away! Also it remains to be seen if Kyle wants a relationship with the other 2, but if he does how can he with Lozz! It's always the kids that suffer and its not fair!

Kyle and Lozz have alot to answer for. He brought her into his families life not once but twice. After all the abuse she gave Annie the first time you would have thought he would learn! He deserves no sympathy!

Probably. I just think everyone now needs to put this story to bed. More it goes on the move attention Annie is getting which she doesn't need. I don't see a way Annie could forgive Kyle after this. Those kids and that betrayal isnt going to go away! Also it remains to be seen if Kyle wants a relationship with the other 2, but if he does how can he with Lozz! It's always the kids that suffer and its not fair!

Kyle and Lozz have alot to answer for. He brought her into his families life not once but twice. After all the abuse she gave Annie the first time you would have thought he would learn! He deserves no sympathy!
Yup thats the bit I dont get, he could bonk anyone( & is doing ) so why go for seconds with the Woman who has spent Years taunting 'your best friend'

Reactions: 15
Aww that's good news. Wonder if he'll be back playing at some point.
I really hope not. Of couse it would be awful for him to end his career but he nearly died twice whilst playing. There is no way he should be allowed to play football again. I would hope the fa would step in and say no.

Reactions: 12
I really hope not. Of couse it would be awful for him to end his career but he nearly died twice whilst playing. There is no way he should be allowed to play football again. I would hope the fa would step in and say no.
Did he have a defib already fitted when he had this cardiac arrest and it stopped working?
Still makes me uneasy watching Eriksen even though he has one fitted

Reactions: 6
Rafa is stirrer. He is hinting that there is something else re Klopp leaving liverpool
I mean,there must be more to his decision to leave,particularly as it came so soon after he extended his contract.We 'll probably find out the real reason at some point.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.