Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm fine with identifying posts I mean I post enough info about myself haha

Not surprised as press have been dying for the chance to go for Marcus

Reactions: 8

[/QUOTE]

True.There 's definitely something going on with him right now though.

Reactions: 13

True.There 's definitely something going on with him right now though.
[/QUOTE]
The press love to have a person to pick on. They are, sadly, very good at doing this. Plus there's always someone "willing" to sell their story, sometimes "friends". The annoying part for me is how the press are allowed to use a "source close to the famous person" in theor stories. So many times it gets used and usually its made up stories. I love for a famous person to take the press to court and take them.on for their lies, sorry use of "sources" sort of expose them. Never happens though.

Reactions: 9
Marcus does this week in week out in Manchester, anyone that goes out in Manc knows where to find him at the usual clubs. People don’t really take pictures or pay him much attention here though, which is why it was so apparent people were gonna want the pics abroad. I saw him leave with Mary Bedford / Elle Brown at the time he was supposedly engaged to Lucia and no one batted an eyelid.

Similarly it’s also the company they keep as mentioned above. I know someone who is in Lingard’s circle. He keeps it extremely close, and is out all the time too. But you rarely hear of it, as he buys the table behind the curtains at Chinawhite where only certain girls can get to and I don’t think they’re risking their phones for content (it might be that they’re not even allowed them - I can’t remember).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marcus does this week in week out in Manchester, anyone that goes out in Manc knows where to find him at the usual clubs. People don’t really take pictures or pay him much attention here though, which is why it was so apparent people were gonna want the pics abroad. I saw him leave with Mary Bedford / Elle Brown at the time he was supposedly engaged to Lucia and no one batted an eyelid.

Similarly it’s also the company they keep as mentioned above. I know someone who is in Lingard’s circle. He keeps it extremely close, and is out all the time too. But you rarely hear of it, as he buys the table behind the curtains at Chinawhite where only certain girls can get to and I don’t think they’re risking their phones for content (it might be that they’re not even allowed them - I can’t remember).
Elle Brown was gagging for a footballer for yearssss and she was pals with Anouska when Lucia is also close with Anouska, the circles are so strange😭

Reactions: 9
Elle Brown was gagging for a footballer for yearssss and she was pals with Anouska when Lucia is also close with Anouska, the circles are so strange😭
It’s a very weird one. They started off on two separate tables, then someone on his table spoke to them, gestured them all over and within 20 mins or so they all left together. The night had barely begun.

Can’t remember if it’s the same night but I once saw Annie Kilner on a table with her friends too just over a year ago. She was truly insane looking - the pap pictures REALLY do her no justice. My friend who has no clue on football/celebs anything like that actually pointed her out and was like who is that girl over there??? she’s unreal. She was literally in a tshirt and jeans but just looked striking

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.