Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he have a defib already fitted when he had this cardiac arrest and it stopped working?
After his first collapse at Wembley he had minor heart surgery, but after his second collapse at Bournemouth he had an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator fitted.

Reactions: 12
Did he have a defib already fitted when he had this cardiac arrest and it stopped working?
Still makes me uneasy watching Eriksen even though he has one fitted
This is from sky
Lockyer has been fitted with an ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator) device, which is intended to prevent a repeat of the incident which saw him collapse on the pitch during Luton's Premier League match against Bournemouth on Saturday
Last July he underwent surgery to correct an atrial fibrillation.
So he now has the same as Eriksen.
If i was his family i would be begging him not to play.
Edit i see @Hannahebee has already answered, thank you. The ad's are making it impossible to write. Keep getting a pizza hut add pop up over the text box 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone know where you can watch Luton v Brighton tonight? As in legally - can you buy a pass to watch one match anywhere? Asking for a friend…

Reactions: 2
Lozz is over the moon right now to hear her name spoken publicly by Kyle and to be officially and publicly acknowledged by him in print. :ROFLMAO: That’s all she’s ever wanted this whole time as she sat in her old box room in her mum’s house flipping the lamp on and off Fatal Attraction style.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone know where you can watch Luton v Brighton tonight? As in legally - can you buy a pass to watch one match anywhere? Asking for a friend…
(Assuming you’re in UK too) I don’t think so as it’s all on TNT this week, isn’t it? They only do monthly subscriptions as I looked for the Spurs/Brentford game too.

Reactions: 6
(Assuming you’re in UK too) I don’t think so as it’s all on TNT this week, isn’t it? They only do monthly subscriptions as I looked for the Spurs/Brentford game too.
I am yeah 😩 that’s disappointing 😂 thanks for letting me know

Reactions: 1
I am yeah 😩 that’s disappointing 😂 thanks for letting me know
twitter usually has it by typing luton stream but dont click any links taking you away from Twitter, only use the vid thats on Twitter
Thats as helpful as I can be as i'd prob be banned linking the site I use lol

twitter usually has it by typing luton stream but dont click any links taking you away from Twitter, only use the vid thats on Twitter
Thats as helpful as I can be as i'd prob be banned linking the site I use lol
thank you! We normally have something on the fire stick but it’s an annual membership and my partner hasn’t bothered his arse to sort it yet despite me warning him Sunday he had 2 days 😂

Reactions: 3
Discovery+ may still do a free 7 day free trial and you can watch TNT via them if you don’t want to go the dodgy route (*cough which I will be cough*).

Just don’t do what I did last year when I got it to watch some of La Vuelta in August/Sept and noticed I was still subscribed in December 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Discovery+ may still do a free 7 day free trial and you can watch TNT via them if you don’t want to go the dodgy route (*cough which I will be cough*).

Just don’t do what I did last year when I got it to watch some of La Vuelta in August/Sept and noticed I was still subscribed in December 🙈
only free trial I can find is via youtube but gotta live in America

• Wow
only free trial I can find is via youtube but gotta live in America
Dammit at least you found one! I saw theres on via Amazon and it’s also US 🙁
Bloody TNT! Could’ve they not put the games on Hay U, that would help thanks 🙃

Reactions: 4
thank you! We normally have something on the fire stick but it’s an annual membership and my partner hasn’t bothered his arse to sort it yet despite me warning him Sunday he had 2 days 😂
Maybe your husband doesn’t want you to perv on Rob 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.