Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member

The S*n are gross, the Bolton match yesterday was called off because a fan had a cardiac arrest, they gave him CPR for 25 mins and they still were when he was wheeled away. The fan passed away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Diddikins

VIP Member
Annie's sisters should have just taken the Solange Knowles route. Keep it private! That's what Annie asked for. All she is doing is fueling the fire with posting social media posts. Lozza is clearly not well, and she could be starting her off again.
And kick the shit out of him in a lift. I’d like to see that CCTV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BDY_97

VIP Member
I can’t believe he would be that stupid to go back to her again, I know he’s not the brightest but fuck me what an absolute idiot. I really hope Annie isn’t pregnant but I think the reason that she hasn’t announced a full separation is because she is… 🙁

Not only is Lauryn a vile, scrounging bastard but she has put his wife through absolute hell for the last 4/5 years … any man that can even consider being anywhere near someone like that deserves nothing. His sons are going to end up hating him, isn’t their oldest at the age now where he understands a bit more and can probably read headlines? The thought of them getting grief at school over this is making me so sad. Pair of cunts.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Stolen from the LG thread but jesus, she HATES annie 😭 vile vile woman. Someone pointed out on boxing day she posted on her story “calm before the storm” she’s RANCID.

IMG_1458.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
@olivia321 Pops do you still want him as your captain? I tell ya I am shocked he went there again.
I never wanted him as my captain Halo I’ve never warmed to him, I can’t stand men like him who get enjoyment from cheating and publicly humiliating their partner who then takes the abuse for being seen as the doormat.

It all makes sense why he was pushing for a move to Germany in the summer the fuckin rat.

redstraw16

VIP Member
“I didn’t want to hurt her” MAYBE STOP SLEEPING WITH HER HUSBAND THEN

what kind of stupid logic is that?

Spectacles

VIP Member

He has admitted it the prick. and given an interview to the scum.

here is a bit of it

By contrast he added of Lauryn: “There was no relationship.

“That is something Lauryn could never honestly say.

“We’ve never been out for food.

“We’ve never been to the cinema.

“I admit Lauryn was a friend for a long time.

“I probably met her back when I was 20, 21.

“We then have our episode in 2020.

“I’m 33 now, that’s a good nine years before there has been anything of the sort.

“After that there was nothing of the sort.

“To have a relationship with someone… would she even know how many sugars I have in my coffee, if I have sugars?

“She couldn’t tell you.

Kyle admits he should have told his wife the truth when Lauryn became pregnant again.

But he knew it would almost certainly end their marriage — and force him from the family home.

He said: “It was selfish. I didn’t tell her because I wanted to be with her and the kids. Should she have heard it from Lauryn? No, no.

"That was the least I owed her. I was aware that the clock was ticking and I still chose not to tell Annie.”

But in a startling admission the World Cup star said: “I do and I don’t regret it.

“I regret not telling her because she had a right to know and that’s the least I owe my best friend.

"I don’t regret it selfishly because I got to spend days with my children.

“I got to take the kids to the World Cup — they were there.

“I’ve won a treble with City.

“To see my kids’ faces when we won the Champions League is something I’ll never forget.

“So whilst I deeply regret not telling Annie, I got to experience it as a family.

“It was a double-edged sword between my conscience being clean and losing my family.”

The full-back holds out the “unrealistic” hope Annie will give him another chance but accepts the misery he has inflicted on her.

He toys with his wedding ring as he ponders: “Would people think she was mad to take me back? One million per cent.”

A tattoo of the letter “A” for Annie is under his wedding band.

She too has “K” for Kyle inked onto her finger — but has ditched the ring.

Kyle adds: “People are entitled to their opinions, but they don’t know what goes on behind closed doors.

“We’re not perfect.

“Everyone goes through ups and downs in life.

“But I wouldn’t blame her if she divorced me.

“I would understand that she had got to a point where enough was enough.

“I have to respect her decision.

“I wouldn’t be angry or shocked if she did.

“The ball is firmly in her court on what she decides to do with the future.

"For me, again, I can keep on saying sorry but sorry’s not going to change anything.

“All I can do is build a better future with or without Annie.”

• KYLE is not being paid for this interview but a donation will be made to a charity of his choice.
What a way to deflect this all away from him! 'Does she know how many sugars I have?!' 😂 The prick! Goodman is absolutely disgusting but so is he. What about all the women he's had in between seeing her? He has zero respect for his wife

• Angry
  • Sick

Solpaqueen

Lauren with her muddy non-blended contour is vile but Kyle is even worse. Imagine knowing how much Lauren hates Annie and the comments she’s made publicly about her, and then choosing to go in for seconds. He doesn’t love or respect Annie at all. I hope for her kids sake she goes through with the divorce.

Reactions: 24

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
It’s beggars belief that Kyle would go back to Begmen after all the BS. Annie 100% planned the wedding to get the 💰 and who can blame her. Hopefully she lives her best Mob Boss Wife era now!

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Annie, but all this stuff about she's a queen, LG can't steal her crown, Annie has all the power stuff is such nonsense.

She's just a cheated on, lied-to woman who has given the best years of her life to that riddled, cheating skank. Probably She's wondering who knew, what was a lie - that is, if she didn't already know.

She's never worked so can't support herself and certainly not to the £££ that she's used to. Her whole social circle is footballers and their probably cheated on partners. Her sons will grow up to aspire to that lifestyle too.

She knows, and the whole world knows that she took him back after LG child 1, the other one night stand, the dick flashing and groping in the bar...
And that's just what we know about.

Poor sod, but to say she's some powerful woman is missing the point a bit.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Ulrika Jonnson piping up about Sven when he’s ill, they haven’t been together in years and she was the other woman at the time not the wronged woman.

View attachment 2684189

I HATE cheaters but how are you going to try and make a man’s terminal diagnosis about yourself.
wtf that’s just unnecessary. She could have just said nothing…

Reactions: 23

olivia321

VIP Member
I understand Livi . City have had some great captains who are decent people eg Kompany
Walker was a weird choice.

I cannot get over why he want to that again to his wife. It’s cruel.
The case notes from the 1st case are jaw dropping re Kairo’s costs 😳 **************************************************************
It’s the kids I feel sorry for especially Annie’s 3 lads who are primary school age and are old enough to understand and will be made fun off because it all

As for the other 2 kids that are weaponised, they deserve so much better than a Mum who uses them to taunt and bleed money from a man who is a narcissist twat.

Reactions: 23