Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a nasty piece of work how is she not ashamed of herself. He is a total tit. Annie I hope you are looking at getting that K lasered off your ring finger
I shouldnā€™t laugh but saw this on fb about 2 minutes after reading your comment

478F38B0-BD76-4A80-B036-C6FF673DB2CB.jpeg

FYI my full sleeve Unai tattoo will stay even if he leaves us for Barca, Iā€™m nothing if not committed šŸ˜Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have the hide of a rhino. I wonder how much longer Kyle would have tried to keep it quiet. He is hinting she was practically blackmailing him and getting paid off with luxury holidays

Reactions: 13
While I know most people will see through it, how on earth is he trying to paint himself as the victim in all of this? Letā€™s not forget that in between all of this he was flashing his cock in a pub!

Reactions: 21
I read 3 diff articles with Kyle quotes so let me know if I missed it. But I saw zero mentions of all the abuse Lauryn gave to Annie, I mean Annie couldnt even post a pic of her Children without Lauryn kicking off

Reactions: 20
Also laughing because Iā€™ve been with my husband almost 10 years and Iā€™m sure he doesnā€™t know how many sugars I have - hope Iā€™m not the side chick after all this time!
No, Mr Shhhh couldnā€™t tell anyone my coffee order either- mostly because I hide my expensive takeout coffee addiction!

I have no doubt Begman went back through her extensive receipts to locate that particular nugget šŸ™„

I read 3 diff articles with Kyle quotes so let me know if I missed it. But I saw zero mentions of all the abuse Lauryn gave to Annie, I mean Annie couldnt even post a pic of her Children without Lauryn kicking off
I guess there was no good way to write ā€œI shagged the woman who was giving my wife and family constant griefā€ so they just thought best to leave it out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She kicked off when he mentioned his mother and wife on international womenā€™s day. She really saw herself as his rightful partner.
Well maybe he's changed but he's cheated on gfs plenty of times in the past. Some rumours that his current relationship started by him cheating on his ex.
Oh there was definitely overlap.

Imagine this being a priority to you šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

View attachment 2721775
Her entire existence resolves around Kyle. :ROFLMAO: She thinks of nothing else. Also, even I know how Kyle takes his coffee because he talked about drinking flat whites in his First Day video with City which is available on the interwebs, so Laurynā€™s ā€œreceiptsā€ are unneeded in this instance.

Kyleā€™s a gross pig.

Reactions: 15
The whole thing is a scruffy embarrassing mess for everyone involved, and why do they all keep running to that scummy paper to tell their ā€œsidesā€

I feel sorry for the kids and the kids only

A deranged slapper, a narcissist who canā€™t keep his willy to himself or his wife, then thereā€™s Annie who loves her luxury lifestyle to much to leave .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would think that she would have something to say about how Kyle said he wanted his family (aka Annie and his kids with Annie) at the World Cup. But of course she's only concerned with herself.
I was thinking this, too. Not a word so far about nasty Lyle saying he regrets her kids. Instead, she objects to his comment about no relationship. Iā€™ve said all along, this is all about her as a woman scorned, not about the kids. It always was.

bleeping dog, Kyle. :mad:

Reactions: 17
The only thing Kyle Walker regrets is getting caught out!
The only person he feels sorry for is Kyle Walker!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Heres another bit of drama but more on the pitch. This is about the Womens teams.
So in the Conti Cup Aston Villa played a ineligible player v Sunderland( not sure how as they had another player cup tied who they knew to not put in the squad) So the FA awarded Sunderland the win( they lost 7-0) But Villa still get to progress in best runners up spot so no proper punishment & my ladies because of that decision wont progress( as wouldve gone thru as best runners up)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And the city player that was having sessions in an S&M dungeon, or whatever it was.
[/QUOTE]

I'm certainly not ruling Kyle out, but I think Stones was rumoured to be the S&M player.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.