Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone still watching Welcome to Wrexham?
I’ve gotten to the ep where Ben Foster returns - I understand that a Prem level keeper coming to the national league is unprecedented, but likening him to Tom Brady is… misguided at least. Imagine being an American watching this with no idea of football and thinking Foster is the GK goat 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
GUYS. I might have some tea…

So my cousins colleague was a insta girlie. She used to hang around the usual places to get attention from the usual crowd… Now she’s currently with a lower league player and has quit work.

My cousin was speaking to her friend and found out she apparently hooked up with a PL player once behind the other guys back and said she won’t mention who it is as it’s surprising and the guy has a missus 😭.

Her friend could be chatting tit but it would be interesting 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this real lmao, isn’t he like 40? How embarrassing if it is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this real lmao, isn’t he like 40? How embarrassing if it is.

he’s become one of the 40 year olds posting saddo troll comments 😭.

probs has a burner where he comments on accounts going “Ronaldo is the goat who is Pessi”

• Haha
Reactions: 3

So my cousins colleague was a insta girlie. She used to hang around the usual places to get attention from the usual crowd… Now she’s currently with a lower league player and has quit work.

My cousin was speaking to her friend and found out she apparently hooked up with a PL player once behind the other guys back and said she won’t mention who it is as it’s surprising and the guy has a missus 😭.

Without doxxing yourself, what kind of area we talking?!

If I had made JB look this awful, I wouldn’t go around making videos about it…

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You are hereby tasked with tea-gathering!

Reactions: 6
Without doxxing yourself, what kind of area we talking?!

Ok so the company my cousin and the girl worked at was north west based.

I think it’s likely a northern club as whenever I go see my cousin it’s a long drive from the south, I can’t see this girl pulling a Taila and going down to London or beyond clubs as she doesn’t drive and the trains are well…the trains 🤣.
---
You are hereby tasked with tea-gathering!
I will ask my dear cousin to pry more. I hope it’s someone juicy 🤣

Reactions: 8

I fell asleep and didn’t post this. I didn’t like his look for the LV fashion show either. I feel like his stylist with his approval is trying to be too forward and they always fall flat.

She did him dirty!!

Ok so the company my cousin and the girl worked at was north west based.

I think it’s likely a northern club as whenever I go see my cousin it’s a long drive from the south, I can’t see this girl pulling a Taila and going down to London or beyond clubs as she doesn’t drive and the trains are well…the trains 🤣.
---

I will ask my dear cousin to pry more. I hope it’s someone juicy 🤣
Well least it's 1 time we can rule out Walker seeing as it's surprising

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Annie and Sasha are breathing a sigh of relief 🤣. apparently it was like last season? I wish I knew more, I hope it’s true 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our board have banned the green brigade from all games until further notice due to their actions. There was a warning due to the displays they were doing in support of Palestine and then the amount of fines we’ve had due to some of their displays but they still went ahead with another display last week. They do create such a good atmosphere at Celtic Park so I’m quite nervous for how games will be without them.

Attachments

Our board have banned the green brigade from all games until further notice due to their actions. There was a warning due to the displays they were doing in support of Palestine and then the amount of fines we’ve had due to some of their displays but they still went ahead with another display last week. They do create such a good atmosphere at Celtic Park so I’m quite nervous for how games will be without them.
Pity you are not playing my team soon although I doubt the green brigade being absent would help us I think we are going down. I don’t really understand the connection between them and Palestine? I have a Rangers supporting colleague and he posted an Isreal flag he’s a bit of a twit so presumably just to try and get a reaction. Hellish situation for everyone over there.

Reactions: 3
Howling at this 😭 I don’t think his fit was great, I actually liked the jacket and the trousers but just not together…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.