Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
USA USA USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Glazers stay

That was a beautiful win in the charity game City have to do for the community to keep the lights on at the swamp

I would like to send love to the United dolls on here it must be awful seeing Old Trafford falling down 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

That was a beautiful win in the charity game City have to do for the community to keep the lights on at the swamp

I would like to send love to the United dolls on here it must be awful seeing Old Trafford falling down 😘
Think I'm used to it now tbh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

your lads should be ashamed even Galatasaray scored 3 v us lol

Lyra is delighted to not have a name change

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loved this from todays game ❀ I have a very, very bad feeling about the whole situation … it’s terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His dad's been released now hasn't he? Scary stuff
At first reports stated that he was however it has now been confirmed that a major military and police search is underway in Colombia with the authorities offering a Β£40,000 reward for information leading to his rescue. The army has also said that it has set up roadblocks and deployed two motorised platoons, unmanned aircraft, helicopters and a plane with radar in the search for his father.

Reactions: 12
At first reports stated that he was however it has now been confirmed that a major military and police search is underway in Colombia with the authorities offering a Β£40,000 reward for information leading to his rescue. The army has also said that it has set up roadblocks and deployed two motorised platoons, unmanned aircraft, helicopters and a plane with radar in the search for his father.
Nope, he’s now been taken to Venezuela apparently. The reports of him being released were typical gutter press unfortunately.
Oh really! That's awful πŸ˜” there's so many dangerous people out there. Hope they find him soon πŸ™πŸΌ

Reactions: 12
Citeh citeh πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ who do we think will go to the award ceremony tonight? πŸ€”πŸ€” I hope haaland boycotts it πŸ˜’ Bernardo's Mrs has posted an insta that looks like a plane seat with a city back flag thing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Citeh citeh πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ who do we think will go to the award ceremony tonight? πŸ€”πŸ€” I hope haaland boycotts it πŸ˜’ Bernardo's Mrs has posted an insta that looks like a plane seat with a city back flag thing
They are all going unfortunately. Big plane of them flew out this morning

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the punditing from the derby yesterday. Who would you choose as captain for utd instead of Fernandez?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.