Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say this in my lovely Mancunian accent

duck MAN UNITED

Nan’s life, I dare you to come back without 3 points @Mancity
Nah Lyra needs to be called Slab Head cmon UTD I need 1 win against a decent team haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a neutral and just hoping for the SOTM to be McSexy or the Viking but I might stick £1 on Maguire to score a winner just for Lyra to be called Slabhead 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i’m dreading today won’t even lie i’m still holding a massive grudge about the offside goal the last time my lads visited that tit hole. derby day is not good for my rage it makes me feel like i need anger management 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did I ever tell you all about my trip to the Etihad to watch Take That? My Mum thought it was hilarious to tell every single person that i'm a Utd fan🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I ever tell you all about my trip to the Etihad to watch Take That? My Mum thought it was hilarious to tell every single person that i'm a Utd fan🙈
Still can’t believe they let take that play the Etihad or 3/5s of take that

Reactions: 2
“I hope you will be proud of me” just love him, best decision was Ange giving him captaincy😭❤

• Heart
positives are it took longer than cup final & i'll get fpl points lol

My mum did a similar thing to me.
We where on the underground and some very drunk Chelsea fans got on ( after Chelsea just lost a match) and for no reason told them i was a Arsenal fan! 💀🙈
Thankfully just some silly comments.
Cheers Mum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mum did a similar thing to me.
We where on the underground and some very drunk Chelsea fans got on ( after Chelsea just lost a match) and for no reason told them i was a Arsenal fan! 💀🙈
Thankfully just some silly comments.
Cheers Mum
She does the same on our trips to Liverpool I swear the Woman wants me in danger lol

Not gonna moan about the Pen but I do wish VAR was consistent. Also 2 cracking saves at both ends

Reactions: 6
If Ralph, Gucci and Ronnies dad score now I’ll be bleeping fuming I didn’t put a bet on.

And mchottie of course

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
my mom has done the same. why do they do it?
Lyra is breathing a sigh of relief..

• Haha
only 0-3 i'll take that :ROFLMAO: Considering we struggled v Sheffield I expected higher.
Sure i've said it over the Summer but we need a goal scorer, the Onana cash shouldve gone towards a proven striker.
Even with the injuries feels like the players(minus Onana,Hojlund & our loan lads) have given up on ETH and have downed tools.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Big thanks to Gucci, Ralph and McSexy for not scoring. I’d have been livid if I’d nailed it and not got any moneys for it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even with the injuries feels like the players(minus Onana,Hojlund & our loan lads) have given up on ETH and have downed tools.
I feel like the same thing is happening at Vale as our players seemed to have downed tools and aren't playing for the manager as most of them look like they would rather be elsewhere.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.