Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh MUTV pre match is always good for a laugh, guy Tonight just said he doesnt like Caraboa. Then the City game we had a kid saying the City is Blue :ROFLMAO: Think they need to start pre recording.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How are ya @HaloGirl @pixxyy @Spectacles thinking of you all at this difficult time 🙏

Get Graham Potter in and I’ll buy a season ticket so I can witness Old Trafford falling down
Its much easier when you expect it & I'm excited to join the Championship
---
oh apparently we've had more captains than shots :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Completely outplayed by West Ham tonight, could not get are tit together at all. Can someone explained why we brought donkey loving Kai Havertz. Should of just donated 65 million to the donkey sanctuary, would of been money better spent.

Can't wait to play Newcastle at the weekend, if we play how we did tonight 😖

Reactions: 11
So, we have a 6/7 chance of getting a Premier League team in the Quarter Final therefore what's the betting that we draw Middlesbrough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, we have a 6/7 chance of getting a Premier League team in the Quarter Final therefore what's the betting that we draw Middlesbrough.
Who would you like to get? Financially away game would be better for you but to get a prem team at home would be such a great atmosphere at your home ground.

Reactions: 6
Who would you like to get? Financially away game would be better for you but to get a prem team at home would be such a great atmosphere at your home ground.
If the game was away I want either Liverpool or Everton, however if we were to get a Premier League team at home I wouldn't mind playing Chelsea as the last time we played them was in 1929 whereas we only played Liverpool in 1999 and Everton in 1996.

Completely outplayed by West Ham tonight, could not get are tit together at all. Can someone explained why we brought donkey loving Kai Havertz. Should of just donated 65 million to the donkey sanctuary, would of been money better spent.

Can't wait to play Newcastle at the weekend, if we play how we did tonight 😖
If it’s any consolation, you’ll likely smash us both times in the league.

Reactions: 6
Wonder who our next manager will be as pretty obvious these twats have downed tools on ETH.

Reactions: 12
Bayern losing to a team who are currently 15th in the 3rd division of the Bundesliga 🤣 The Harry Kane curse might actually be real

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bayern losing to a team who are currently 15th in the 3rd division of the Bundesliga 🤣 The Harry Kane curse might actually be real

That & Arsenal also being knocked out means the Nights not all bad haha

You called it! At least when you beat Boro you'll definitely get a Premier League draw!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.