Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since our last thread, we have said goodbye to Franny Lee, Lady Cathy and Sir Bobby yesterday. Rest in peace.
We were so sad to hear about the two Swedish fans who were killed walking to the stadium about to watch their team play against Belgium. Rest in peace.

Jesse Lingard is too expensive for the Saudi League
We speculated who had a birthday in May as they had a ”do” at a hotel. Will leave you to fill in the blanks.
Man City are top of the Premier League.
Out of the home nations England and Scotland have qualified for the Euros.
Aaron Ramsdale and Georgina had a baby boy.
@Hannahebee celebrated her birthday yesterday. ❤

Continue as you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
lots of sad losses for thread 50, lets hope number 51 brings lots of babies & more 'fun' gossip

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Ruben Dias lookalike was at the airport again today. (Incase any of you fancy a stalk 🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remind me @wordzalad, Heathrow? I’m flying in East Midlands next week 👀

I’ve had a few tequila’s while following the Villa game and I MISS TYRONE MINGS SO MUCH 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is really not right. I know the lovely City fans on this thread will agree with me and this is obvs small section of fans. City have apologised to us. Sad especially as United fans are pretty heartbroken at the moment.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I always say it but its down to the Twitter keyboard warriors thinking that its ok to say comments like that. So the Idiots think thats how you behave in the real world

Reactions: 12
This is really not right. I know the lovely City fans on this thread will agree with me and this is obvs small section of fans. City have apologised to us. Sad especially as United fans are pretty heartbroken at the moment.
This is trampy behaviour. Absolute low life’s.

It doesn’t even matter who Sir Bobby played for I just can’t fathom why anyone would speak about an elderly man like that

• Heart
Reactions: 21

wtf is going on in France and the Netherlands

also has Alisha Lehmann being asked by a famous footballer to sleep with him for around 100k been mentioned on here? (apparently she hinted on a German podcast that it was Neymar)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
also has Alisha Lehmann being asked by a famous footballer to sleep with him for around 100k been mentioned on here? (apparently she hinted on a German podcast that it was Neymar)
Did she say it was a footballer? It was 100k Swiss francs so people were guessing it was Lewis Hamilton since he lives in Switzerland. She seemed a bit pissed off it was only 100k Swiss francs offered 🤣 could be anyone though, I imagine there’s a lot of celebs / sportsmen with bank accounts in Switzerland though

Reactions: 10
Hope you all enjoy “getting your moneys worth at an all inclusive” ramblings…

Did she say it was a footballer? It was 100k Swiss francs so people were guessing it was Lewis Hamilton since he lives in Switzerland. She seemed a bit pissed off it was only 100k Swiss francs offered 🤣 could be anyone though, I imagine there’s a lot of celebs / sportsmen with bank accounts in Switzerland though
LH has lived in Monaco for a while, unless this was back when he lived in Switzerland ofc. I can’t imagine him being the guy as there’s too many other scumbag athletes it could be 😆 [Without listening to it with context ofc] could it be that AL changed the currency to her home Swiss francs to make it make sense? Was there any more confirmation that her an Dougie were back together? They’re never featured on each others Insta anymore (tbf that Mr and Mrs game on VillaTV was weird, so I’d prob keep quiet too…!)

Reactions: 8
Nah 100k for a footballer is a weeks wages id want a bit more than that 🤣.

unless it’s Haaland then it’s free x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Def not my honey. He lives in Monaco with me

on topic Rory McElroy wants a stake in Man Utd.

We are gonna end up like this while the glazers get richer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
with the other rumors about LH I dont think it'll be him
Def not my honey. He lives in Monaco with me

on topic Rory McElroy wants a stake in Man Utd.

We are gonna end up like this while the glazers get richer.
I think Rory's comments were blown up quite abit as it was mainly about him not wanting shares in Leeds. Then a throway of even 0.00000001% of our lads he'd like. Which I think most of us would say the same.
I just want someone new & rich enough to come in & buy us & get rid of our leaking roof lol

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 9
I feel like I’m going to say this once every month now but I miss Ange. I really, really miss him 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.