Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
When he was marching off down the tunnel with his hair blowing in the wind it was giving this a little bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BDY_97

VIP Member
serves him right as all he needs to do is say sorry, doesnt even have to mean it
crazy as when Antony was out was perfect timing for him to fight for his place, just like WanBissaka did and Maguire/McTominay are trying to do
Regardless of whether he apologizes or not there’s no need to treat him like a prisoner 😭 Ten Hag is out of order for this imo, not a sign of a good manager if you’re willing to freeze out Sancho like this but are happy to have abusers and rapists in your squad over the years. He obviously has a bit of an attitude but this certainly won’t help, I hope he leaves in January and thrives elsewhere.

Reactions: 25

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve been on my best behaviour all week but now it is time…

Fuck Man United and their bed bug cuddling fans, I hope we beat you so bad on Sunday they add another charge to the 115 we already have.

As you were ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Wonder who'll be on it?
Look forward to this. My guesses are:
Episode1 Work life balance struggles - The Maguires - Daisy struggles to balance being a professional sister with her heavy workload
Episode 2 Relationship stresses - The Fodens - Child stars and Boxing MILs
Episode 3 Wedding - The Marez/Ward ultimate wedding - access all areas
Episode 4 Baby Blues - Britney and Morgan - nobody told me they don’t switch off at night
Episode 5 Parties - Megan Pickford - party planner extraordinaire
Episode 6 International photo shoots - Jack and Sash - model couple

• Haha
Reactions: 22

wordzalad

VIP Member
It took me a while to unpack that. I wasn’t sure if Ronnie Foden was doing one of his celebrity appearances now he has representation.
“Mummy, Daddy can I watch Paw Patrol?”

“No, darling fetch the ring light, you have to be in a YouTube video for the first woman to ever be pregnant”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

olivia321

VIP Member
This is really not right. I know the lovely City fans on this thread will agree with me and this is obvs small section of fans. City have apologised to us. Sad especially as United fans are pretty heartbroken at the moment.
This is trampy behaviour. Absolute low life’s.

It doesn’t even matter who Sir Bobby played for I just can’t fathom why anyone would speak about an elderly man like that

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CeCesworld

VIP Member
given that his head is alien shaped, hes a bit full of himself
That, and he looks like the bastard offspring of Noel Edmunds.
I once read a story of him taunting a homeless man with money and have hated him since. Think it was when he was with Norwich. Odious rat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

EllaBella10

VIP Member
You could tell he has delusions of adequacy by the way he used to strut around Norwich a few years back. Bang average with money and fleeting infamy.
My friend saw him at O Beach during the summer and said the same thing, just strutting about as if he was gods gift. Nobody even batted an eyelid at him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20