Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pity you are not playing my team soon although I doubt the green brigade being absent would help us I think we are going down. I don’t really understand the connection between them and Palestine? I have a Rangers supporting colleague and he posted an Isreal flag he’s a bit of a twit so presumably just to try and get a reaction. Hellish situation for everyone over there.
We’ve got St Mirren tomorrow who’ve been pretty good recently so I’m worried, I really hope the atmosphere is decent for the players. I’m not sure there is a connection but the green brigade have had Palestine flags for a few years now. However, I do think they over stepped considering the board had warned them about it already!

Reactions: 2
We’ve got St Mirren tomorrow who’ve been pretty good recently so I’m worried, I really hope the atmosphere is decent for the players. I’m not sure there is a connection but the green brigade have had Palestine flags for a few years now. However, I do think they over stepped considering the board had warned them about it already!
I saw something on Twitter than Utd had banned Palestine flags, theres part of me that thinks they should be allowed.
But then I think about people against it( as Twitter is full of) and unlike club flags where we are in seperate areas, this theres a risk of people getting hurt imo

Reactions: 3
Howling at this 😭 I don’t think his fit was great, I actually liked the jacket and the trousers but just not together…

Mama Bellingham is the LAST woman on this planet I’d want to cross. I’d immediately be confessing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After the run of form we have been on I fully expected us to lose tonight as Mansfield were unbeaten in their last 20 games and we hadn't won since September yet somehow we find ourselves in the Quarter Final for the first time in our history. I don't even know where that performance came from either as it sounds like we dominated from start to finish whereas in the league we try to walk it in the net or pass the ball around without taking a shot. Alfie Devine you have gone down in Vale history with that goal and what a lovely goal it was too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t worry, we’ll be fine 🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I fell asleep and didn’t post this. I didn’t like his look for the LV fashion show either. I feel like his stylist with his approval is trying to be too forward and they always fall flat.

She did him dirty!!

If MC Hammer couldn't make parachute pants respectable in 1990 no one should be trying now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasnt his dad a copper?
Also, Mama Bellingham is serving here.
Any time I see them his mum looks like she’s on a mission and his dad is just happy to be there 🤣 I know family getting involved and being agents doesn’t always work out but I feel like they genuinely wanted the best moves for him over money. Sorry to my united fans on here but him going to Dortmund over them was probably the best decision he will ever make 🤣

Reactions: 12
Any time I see them his mum looks like she’s on a mission and his dad is just happy to be there 🤣 I know family getting involved and being agents doesn’t always work out but I feel like they genuinely wanted the best moves for him over money. Sorry to my united fans on here but him going to Dortmund over them was probably the best decision he will ever make 🤣

Oh I def think Mama Bellingham is the one in charge. I also think she looks like she won't suffer fools and can sniff out those that would just use either of her sons. She also looks like she would take anyone down.
I think she is a bit of an icon. Jude who? It's all about Mama Bellingham!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Still very far away but another winter World Cup for 2034 - in Saudi Arabia. 🙄😏 FIFA sucks

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Still very far away but another winter World Cup for 2034 - in Saudi Arabia. 🙄😏 FIFA sucks

Yeah only them too. Australia dropped out after thinking about it. Wonder if $$$$ might have helped decide it.
Sky Sports said the next Womens world Cup location has not been decided yet.

Reactions: 11

Yet another winter WC 😤

The fact that all the rules were rewritten/broken/bended so Saudi Arabia would be the only viable bidder shows much money talks. They announced their bid minutes after FIFA announced the location MUST be in Asia/Oceania and lessened the amount of stadiums needed for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yet another winter WC 😤

The fact that all the rules were rewritten/broken/bended so Saudi Arabia would be the only viable bidder shows much money talks. They announced their bid minutes after FIFA announced the location MUST be in Asia/Oceania and lessened the amount of stadiums needed for them.
Plus Infantino is very good friends with the Crown Prince. Spending lots of time there and even being in the World Cup promo television Saudis did. So bias and so rigged. Australia never stood a chance even though they held the recent Women's World Cup but that was also Spobsored by Visit Saudi.
Corrupt as duck.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
yay can't wait to get knocked out of Caraboa

Hoping the Laura jinx returns I need joy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.