Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do love a 5-0 game (sorry Sheffield United)
Eddie Nketiah's first Premier League hat- trick and Takehiro Tomiyasu first Premier League goal!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2537343

It‘s amazing how quickly you can become a legend 😍🤩
He was awful during the first half, which is exactly why I knew he was winning them the game 😭 His impact on what is arguably the biggest club in the world is actually insane, so much pressure at only 20 years old but it’s like he’s not even phased 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why wasn't the referee asked to go to the screen then as that should never have been a penalty. Oh I see the referee is Anthony Taylor who yet again is at the centre of another controversy.

Reactions: 14
Why wasn't the referee asked to go to the screen then as that should never have been a penalty. Oh I see the referee is Anthony Taylor who yet again is at the centre of another controversy.
Me being like Jose and trying not to comment on that Newcastle fan account on tiktok…that was acting like it was stonewall

Course it’s Anthony Taylor, clown that he is.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Obviously no chance that’s going to happen 😂
Anyway I’ve become numb to Chelsea losing these days

This Washington guy looks so much like Thiago Silva he might actually be his son 🤣
We’ll see… 🤣 I prepare myself for the worst as a spurs fan if you couldn’t tell!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matthew Perry passed away and Adam Johnson after the awful incident in the ice hockey

Score predictions? United 1- City 3

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Man Utd 2 - Man City 4

Scotty the Hottie and Ralph Little for Man Utd
Sexy Haaland x2, Gucci Grealish and Ronnie Fodens dad for City.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Matthew Perry passed away and Adam Johnson after the awful incident in the ice hockey

Score predictions? United 1- City 3
Just heartbreaking my little Cousin goes to the Panthers games but thankfully not Yesterdays :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I say this in my lovely Mancunian accent

duck MAN UNITED

Nan’s life, I dare you to come back without 3 points @Mancity

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.