Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across very well on insta… is that accurate? 👀
Probably... she seemed pretty low-key. Tbh I didn't pay much attention to her, I just know she was friends with all the "cool" popular girls (there was a gang of about 13 girls).

Reactions: 1
All that table tells me is Wolves are doing better than expected. Polish the trophy Pep we are coming for it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Completely outplayed by West Ham tonight, could not get are tit together at all. Can someone explained why we brought donkey loving Kai Havertz. Should of just donated 65 million to the donkey sanctuary, would of been money better spent.

Can't wait to play Newcastle at the weekend, if we play how we did tonight 😖
I have tried to bear with him, but he just looks frightened of the ball....what a crappy buy he was and unfortunately it will be a long time before arteta admits it was a mistake...much more pain t come and as for saturday I will be watching through my fingers

Reactions: 4
I have tried to bear with him, but he just looks frightened of the ball....what a crappy buy he was and unfortunately it will be a long time before arteta admits it was a mistake...much more pain t come and as for saturday I will be watching through my fingers
Huge waste of money so far. Only reason he even has a goal is beacause the other players felt sorry for him, Just embarrassing.
I don't feel we are even playing that well compared to last season with the exception of Rice and Saliba, White and Gabriel.
Felt sorry for Ramsdale his confidence looked completely gone 🙁
If we play how we did against West Ham on Saturday, Newcastle will absolutely destroy us!

Reactions: 7
Huge waste of money so far. Only reason he even has a goal is beacause the other players felt sorry for him, Just embarrassing.
I don't feel we are even playing that well compared to last season with the exception of Rice and Saliba, White and Gabriel.
Felt sorry for Ramsdale his confidence looked completely gone 🙁
If we play how we did against West Ham on Saturday, Newcastle will absolutely destroy us!
we seem to have "fixed" what wasn't broken! Feel sorry for Ramsdale, who has ever rotated goalkeepers? Call it what it was, demotion to second keeper

Reactions: 7
Maddison not the main man in the bedroom.
He really is a bit meh looking.
Why do men say things like this! They should try being pregnant and pushing a baby out of your fanny!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why do men say things like this! They should try being pregnant and pushing a baby out of your fanny!

He’s just all levels of cringe isn’t he?

Reactions: 21
You could tell he has delusions of adequacy by the way he used to strut around Norwich a few years back. Bang average with money and fleeting infamy.
My friend saw him at O Beach during the summer and said the same thing, just strutting about as if he was gods gift. Nobody even batted an eyelid at him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

What a prized twit.
Make him sleep in his exec box at Tottenham ground so he can boost his ego a bit more.

Reactions: 10
My friend saw him at O Beach during the summer and said the same thing, just strutting about as if he was gods gift. Nobody even batted an eyelid at him! 🤣
given that his head is alien shaped, hes a bit full of himself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
given that his head is alien shaped, hes a bit full of himself
That, and he looks like the bastard offspring of Noel Edmunds.
I once read a story of him taunting a homeless man with money and have hated him since. Think it was when he was with Norwich. Odious rat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuinely nothing against Spurs doing well and it’s good to see them flying but if they win the PL I dread to think what it’ll do to Madders ego… 🤣

Also side note I saw WillNE post that him and his girlfriend have actually split now, Trent seeing that:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.