Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a lighter story from popbitch

>> Slab-headlines <<​
Three's the magic number​
Harry Maguire is known for his huge head, but he can't store all that much in there.

At a recent personal appearance, Harry asked organisers not to give him any more than three short sentences to say, as that's the most he can remember at any one time. Anything more than that requires a teleprompter.​
Ah bless him 😂

Reactions: 8
a lighter story from popbitch

>> Slab-headlines <<​
Three's the magic number​
Harry Maguire is known for his huge head, but he can't store all that much in there.

At a recent personal appearance, Harry asked organisers not to give him any more than three short sentences to say, as that's the most he can remember at any one time. Anything more than that requires a teleprompter.​
Taken one too many footballs to the head 😭
---
I have to laugh at this. The “ENTIRE” as if that’s not what babies do, wtf did she expect 🤣 She was annoying when she was pregnant but it’s like she now thinks she’s the only person to ever have a baby and thinks her posts are revolutionary groundbreaking info
Thing is she probably has a nanny or a night nurse or something 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s going to be Britney talking about being the first woman to birth a child and how difficult it is to juggle Instagram and a baby 🤣. Or the ones who work but they work how everyone’s favourite hanger on Daisy works aka for about a month a year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s going to be Britney talking about being the first woman to birth a child and how difficult it is to juggle Instagram and a baby 🤣. Or the ones who work but they work how everyone’s favourite hanger on Daisy works aka for about a month a year 🤣
Was going to say Britney 😂 is Megan mckenna's bf in the premier league? Could see her doing it if he is

Sasha coming home from PR events and finding a different pair of knickers stuffed behind the couch everytime. It'll be like an episode of footballers wives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Belle Silva calling Pochettino with unsolicited advice with Talia having a photoshoot outside the training ground hoping she gets picked

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder who'll be on it?
Look forward to this. My guesses are:
Episode1 Work life balance struggles - The Maguires - Daisy struggles to balance being a professional sister with her heavy workload
Episode 2 Relationship stresses - The Fodens - Child stars and Boxing MILs
Episode 3 Wedding - The Marez/Ward ultimate wedding - access all areas
Episode 4 Baby Blues - Britney and Morgan - nobody told me they don’t switch off at night
Episode 5 Parties - Megan Pickford - party planner extraordinaire
Episode 6 International photo shoots - Jack and Sash - model couple

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well Annie was willing to be on Real Housewives though i'd assume by now she wont coz of Lozza.
She reacts badly enough to Annie posting a picture can you imagine if this happened

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see after his assist against LASK last night Trent has now registered 100 goal contributions for both Liverpool and England. As a RB that is very impressive and it shows what a good player he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was going to say Britney 😂 is Megan mckenna's bf in the premier league? Could see her doing it if he is

Sasha coming home from PR events and finding a different pair of knickers stuffed behind the couch everytime. It'll be like an episode of footballers wives 😂
Her boyfriend plays for Birmingham City 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Episode1 Work life balance struggles - The Maguires - Daisy struggles to balance being a professional sister with her heavy workload
Episode 4 Baby Blues - Britney and Morgan - nobody told me they don’t switch off at night
The fact the article says wedding you can bet your money they signed up Taylor Ward hoping Riyad still be in the premier league.
Dani dyer is another guess, lots of wags claim to be “private” now so I’d rule out a lot of the top 6 wags

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact the article says wedding you can bet your money they signed up Taylor Ward hoping Riyad still be in the premier league.
Dani dyer is another guess, lots of wags claim to be “private” now so I’d rule out a lot of the top 6 wags
Good guesses.
I think the Coady's might do it. They're not as private as they used to be, and he's obviously got one eye out for post-playing opportunities.

Reactions: 15
Good guesses.
I think the Coady's might do it. They're not as private as they used to be, and he's obviously got one eye out for post-playing opportunities.
I love them so I would be interested in their episode!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Britney will be on it - She will start with the tears and will say how she was 'picked on' by Wolves fans on twitter....
Ollie mcburnies girlfriend popped up on my insta feed :( can't believe how many wags look the same. Kate Kane and Lauren are so normal.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Maja Lindelof or Anouska Santos will be on it, as both are very active on Insta with businesses they could promote

Reactions: 6
does anyone else think that this would be bad for his image?
the tabloids would take the opportunity to embarrass them by writing about the times Jack has been caught cheating

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Britney will be on it - She will start with the tears and will say how she was 'picked on' by Wolves fans on twitter....
Ollie mcburnies girlfriend popped up on my insta feed :( can't believe how many wags look the same. Kate Kane and Lauren are so normal.
If she actually goes on it and cries about our fans, I will piss myself laughing 😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if Maja Lindelof or Anouska Santos will be on it, as both are very active on Insta with businesses they could promote
Not sure anouska would want to show herself bulk ordering from Aliexpress

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.