Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t agree with this at all.
He had mental health issues last year and ETH could have said at the start that this is a private club matter and left it at that. Pep and Jurgen would not have let this situation get so bad if it occurred at Liv or City.
Antony has not been cleared and I don’t agree with him playing and yet Jadon is getting his lunchbox delivered. SMH.
Agree. Don't like this at all. Have to say but your Manager is 1 stubborn mf. His way or nothing. Its nearly like prison but he goes home. Don't care his attitude might be shite this really ain't right. Worse than school.

Reactions: 11
Regardless of whether he apologizes or not there’s no need to treat him like a prisoner 😭 Ten Hag is out of order for this imo, not a sign of a good manager if you’re willing to freeze out Sancho like this but are happy to have abusers and rapists in your squad over the years. He obviously has a bit of an attitude but this certainly won’t help, I hope he leaves in January and thrives elsewhere.
I think its gone too far though for him to be just welcomed back & I think I read its FA rules for players who arnt training with the first team.
Its ridiculous and never shouldve got this far

Reactions: 4
I think its gone too far though for him to be just welcomed back & I think I read its FA rules for players who arnt training with the first team.
I saw that, reason why he has to lock himself in U18 changing rooms so there is no chance of contact when changing. That I understand.

But if that is the only alternative to using the senior dressing rooms, that is bleeping ridiculous for everyone. Bridges haven't been burnt, they've been nuked. And that's a shame, Sancho is still a person, someone who has struggled with mental health issues, and seems to have zero support and is being isolated which cannot be healthy for him.

Reactions: 16
It’s definitely gone too far to welcome him back officially to the team, but he shouldn’t be iced out to this extent purely because he posted a silly statement on his social media. I said from day one he would regret going to united, wasn’t the right club for him at all.

It’s definitely gone too far to welcome him back officially to the team, but he shouldn’t be iced out to this extent purely because he posted a silly statement on his social media. I said from day one he would regret going to united, wasn’t the right club for him at all.
Yeah its tough though as I bet ETH thought itd be the standard Week or Two then he'd say sorry and come back.
But now its stuck like this as he wont say say sorry, I get why ETH isnt just giving in as that will make all future players think its ok for them to do that.
Just wish they could find some kinda compromise.

Reactions: 3
Regardless of whether he apologizes or not there’s no need to treat him like a prisoner 😭 Ten Hag is out of order for this imo, not a sign of a good manager if you’re willing to freeze out Sancho like this but are happy to have abusers and rapists in your squad over the years. He obviously has a bit of an attitude but this certainly won’t help, I hope he leaves in January and thrives elsewhere.

That part! Jeezaloo not that I ever would but if I ostracised one of my staff I like that would end up being sued within days. Christ alive.

Reactions: 8
I dont think for 1 sec he meant it in a racist way but it shows just how much we all need educating, to stop situations like this

Reactions: 5
This sums up watching my lads lately
---
Out of clubs doing this i'll be honest I wouldnt have said these 2

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just seen that Mendy’s co accused has been cleared of all charges today.
Unbelievable 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I dont think for 1 sec he meant it in a racist way but it shows just how much we all need educating, to stop situations like this
Yeah I don’t believe that he meant anything sinister, but I can also see why people might be a bit taken aback by it 😭 I saw that Onana came out and said it was misunderstood and he’s not offended by it so doubt anything will happen, but he does just need to be a bit more careful with his emoji choices in the future 💀

Reactions: 7
I’ve been on my best behaviour all week but now it is time…

duck Man United and their bed bug cuddling fans, I hope we beat you so bad on Sunday they add another charge to the 115 we already have.

As you were ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Newcastle want Neves on loan to replace Tonali. 😭 I had a feeling this was coming when he went to the SA league 🤢. Hope we smack them tomorrow for them even considering it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the worst things about supporting a Scottish club is when you’ve got an amazing player, you can’t enjoy them properly because you know they’re going to be swiped from you. Matt O’Riley has been phenomenal so far and he’s getting so much attention about transfers, I can’t deal 🥲 I’m buzzing still after our game the other day, we didn’t win but watching them play like that against such good opposition is unreal. Brendan has officially won everyone back 😂

On the topic of Garnacho text. Could he not have picked another emoji. I mean there are hundreds he could have used but he had to pick that one. 🙀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.